Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Member Armies
Update: I have the Malifaux Guild Lady Justice starter box + Francisco Ortega as of last week. Yet to be assembled but available none the less Smile Next stop, either Hordes or more Guild...
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Got some armies, but Im a very dated player, so may be out of date or even illegal. most need repainted or refixing !!

WFB Empire,1500pts

W40k space wolves, no idea of points

Bloodbowl Orcs and humans
happy to teach Bloodbowl

6mm WW2 Irish guards division, Welsh guards and 101st airborne ( to paint)

28mm WW2 British Infantry, british airborne, US Airborne, German Panzergrenadiers, Fallsshirmjager, all Platoon strength
happy to teach anyone

also have 28mm zulu war still under construction( maybe i should pitch them against a warmachine army!!)
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(06-07-2011, 07:21 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Got some armies, but Im a very dated player, so may be out of date or even illegal. most need repainted or refixing !!

WFB Empire,1500pts

W40k space wolves, no idea of points

Bloodbowl Orcs and humans
happy to teach Bloodbowl

6mm WW2 Irish guards division, Welsh guards and 101st airborne ( to paint)

28mm WW2 British Infantry, british airborne, US Airborne, German Panzergrenadiers, Fallsshirmjager, all Platoon strength
happy to teach anyone

also have 28mm zulu war still under construction( maybe i should pitch them against a warmachine army!!)
one week i would like to take you up on the very generous blood bowl offer doing warmachine this week but with a few weeks off the 40k i would love to try out some new games (wamachine badly).
if there is anything like 40k you would like me to refresh you on and for any other people i would be delighted...

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
3000pts of tyrands
would be eager to lern about warmachince/hordes and start collecting as models are great and game seems to run well
ooo. a tyranids player, you will have to face up to the talent of the big nasty monstrous... Dan, knowone has beaten him yet with his tyranids and he has thrashed everyone.

welcome to the forum.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
1500 points Dark Eldar and 1750 points Grey Knights for 40k right now, should be pushing the 2000 mark on DE very soon.
Orks 1500 points (could do 2000points), Space marine (almost 1500 points)
Wfb - Tomb Kings around 4.5k i reckon
40k - grey knights (but not really a player)
Bloodbowl - many
BFG - grey knights and tau
Necromunda - delaque
Bushido - All factions
Malifuex - collette and her manquinns
FOW- 101st american

Hmm thinking with addition of cutlass, wfb dwarvez/cd and warmachine i may be going too far
Very happy to teach anything
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
I have around 2000pts of Eldar Smile
(16-02-2012, 06:48 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Hmm thinking with addition of cutlass, wfb dwarvez/cd and warmachine i may be going too far

He who dies with the most armies, wins.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."