Poll: Are you planning to attend this event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, with the intention of getting a game.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Yep, but just popping in to say "hello".
20.00%
1 20.00%
Would like to, but not sure yet.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekender @ Evesham Wargames - Sunday 18th September 2011
The chap (sorry, forgot your name already!) who came along tonight from Evesham Wargames mentioned that they're having a weekender on Sunday 18th September, from 12pm till 9pm (I think). Might be nice to pop down and say hello.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be up for going along, I can take my Warmachine & Malifaux and pick up a game or 2 there.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
ya ill be intreasted to do that as well
Dane from the Evesham club reminded me about this tonight. He mentioned there might be some Malifaux going on for those interested.

If you do plan on attending then it might be worth dropping them a line via their Yahoo Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/eveshamwargames/
Yeah I am going to try and get some Malifaux practice. Any idea what their view on non-painted stuff is?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ok I asked on their Alison Moyet group, and they allow unpainted and proxies, in club.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Added a poll to get some idea of who's planning to attend from our lot, perhaps facilitating transport arrangements in the process.
Deffo heading down. A couple of Malifaux games should help alot with the tournament coming up in a couple of weeks.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'd like to go, just to show my face, but its the vintage bus rally at SVR and we're going to that.

Just a reminder that this on Sunday for anyone interested. Still planning to pop down and say "hello".