Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weekender RedWarSoc Weekender I - Sunday 4th September 2011
Information 
Welcome to Redditch Wargaming Society's first ever all-day event, the
Red War Weekender!
Sunday 4th September
11am until 5pm

Our club is planning to take over the Windmill's hall on Sunday 4th September from 11am until 5pm for some weekend wargaming fun!

During the day we'll be running several events, including but not limited to:

Warmachine & Hordes League Opening
Warhammer 40k Apocalypse Game

If you'd like to organise any other events then feel free to!

Not taking part in any events? No problem. Come along and get in that extra game you want to play beacuse Tuesday evening feels like an eon away. All players of any system are welcome to join in and play a game as there will be free tables avaliable all day.

The important bits of information:
Sunday 4th September. 11am unitl 5pm
The entry fee for the whole day is £4 for Adults, £3 for Young 'Uns, due to the double time slot.
Drink & Snack Food will be freely avaliable throughout the day for general consumption and enjoyment.

If you'd like to ask any questions or make some suggestions then please feel free to post them below.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
apocalypse game weekender. i have the apocalypse book which sarah has kindly lent me. i am in to do it but i need to know who else would be up for it.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(30-08-2011, 08:54 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: apocalypse game weekender. i have the apocalypse book which sarah has kindly lent me. i am in to do it but i need to know who else would be up for it.
Tie up with me tonight as already underway planning it, bought some bits and pieces from liverpool towards it, just need apocalypse templates which will buy payday!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks for arranging this chaps - a great day of wargaming and cake.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Indeed. Was hoping to get some more games in, but the game against captain slow, was a learning experience. I stand by my defeat, as I learnt a lot. As long as the same mistakes are not made again, the defeat has it's merits.

Si and Justin thank you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Big thanks to Si's mum for the cakes too!
Yep, cakes got me back in the good books with missus, so thanks for bringing them! :d
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Don't suppose any of you 40Kers took a photo of the apocalypse table did you? Very impressive - wish I'd taken my camera along!