Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Games Expo
What a day! Had a chat with one of the organisers. Pre ticket sales for today was 22,000 people. Tomorrow it's 32000! Not bad considering the first expo had 1200 over 2 days!
I stopped until I dropped.
Picked up some board games, Bunny Kingdom, Meeple Circus, and Stuffed Fables.
Also got some Napoleonic Portuguese, some All out War boosters , some Guild ball and a Battlefoam Guild ball case.
Thought it was a good show, very busy, played a bit and came away very happy.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Enjoyable day.
Good to see everyone I saw and try out some new games. Solomon Kane was excellent and they sold me on the Ks, perditions mouth was interesting but I wouldn't buy it.
Very busy! And I spent little.... Which was a surprise.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(01-06-2018, 08:41 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Pre ticket sales for today was 22,000 people.  Tomorrow it's 32000! Not bad considering the first expo had 1200 over 2 days!

Wow! I think I'm going to have to go for a couple of days next time - we were there for most of Friday but there was still plenty I didn't get to see.

(01-06-2018, 08:41 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Picked up some board games, Bunny Kingdom, Meeple Circus, and Stuffed Fables.

I picked up Bunny Kingdom too. We've got Stuffed Fables - wonderful little game. Looking forward to picking up Osprey's Wildlands when it's released.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."