Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scourge Sprues for exchange
Apologies if this isn't the appropriate place to post this. I still have the scourge sprues from the starter set fully complete. I have no interest in them, wondering if anyone would be interested in an exchange for equal value of UCM? Will arrange to pop down either to the Redditch site or other store in Worcester. If there is a better location on the forum for this post then please move.
Same here: got a brand new scourge starter fleet in sprues to sell or exchange.

Seems scourge fleets are quite surplus on the market : D
(03-03-2018, 09:23 AM)AlanThornton1978 Wrote: Apologies if this isn't the appropriate place to post this. I still have the scourge sprues from the starter set fully complete. I have no interest in them, wondering if anyone would be interested in an exchange for equal value of UCM? Will arrange to pop down either to the Redditch site or other store in Worcester. If there is a better location on the forum for this post then please move.
Dropzone or Dropfleet?
(07-06-2018, 08:09 AM)tgcid Wrote: Same here: got a brand new scourge starter fleet in sprues to sell or exchange.

Seems scourge fleets are quite surplus on the market : D
Dropzone or Dropfleet?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Dropfleet, as per "fleet" in my message, although the original post is indeed amiguous.