Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th February 2018
(04-02-2018, 08:29 PM)Russell Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 02:05 PM)Simian Wrote:
(31-01-2018, 02:17 PM)Russell Wrote: 40k (1500pts?) Unless one of the many opponents I've managed to aquire in Shadow Wars fancies a game?

Or if someone wants to teach me how to play Lord of the Rings before the Battle Companies?

I can do 1500, my evening just freed up

Awesome - sounds good to me

Hey Russell, my evening has been stolen by work now..... Rain check?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(05-02-2018, 08:55 PM)Russell Wrote: Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?

No to both but your welcome to play Imperial Assault
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'll come down anyway
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Vince can't make it due to car and MOT so no star wars roleplay for us. I think James will still make it though
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(06-02-2018, 08:41 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 08:55 PM)Russell Wrote: Yeah no worries - Anyone looking for a 40k or wants to teach me LotR?

No to both but your welcome to play Imperial Assault

Sounds good
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(06-02-2018, 11:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.

Hi Garaeth, it was my coat, thanks for picking up and the message. I can manage without till next week if Stu could bring it along next week that'd be great.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-02-2018, 11:46 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 11:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: There was a jacket left behind. I’ve picked it up, but I’m not there next week. If it’s needed before hand I’ll try and sort something out, if it’s not I’m hoping to pass it onto Stuart to bring along.

Hi Garaeth, it was my coat, thanks for picking up and the message. I can manage without till next week if Stu could bring it along next week that'd be great.

Yep, no problem Chris.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks very much!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari