Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Season: Standings
Here are the standings of this year's league, please post all results to this thread so that i can amend the standings Big Grin this year it will be all under 1 divisions and top 4 will go to the finals which is only slightly different from last year Big Grin

EDIT: Chris here, here are the standings so far this season:
(3pts for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss)

Coach Played Won Drawn Lost Pts
Andy 3 1 1 1 4
Dave 1 1 0 0 3
Gareth 1 1 0 0 3
Chris 2 0 1 1 1
Russell 0 0 0 0 0
Luke 1 0 0 1 0
Seb 0 0 0 0 0

Andy vs Chris 1 - 1 Draw
Dave vs Andy 2 - 1 Win for Dave
Andy vs Luke 1 - 0 Win for Andy
Gareth vs Chris 2 - 0 win for Gareth
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Hi all, is there a link at all? Just wanted to check that the Angry Lil' Gitz are in

Cheers

Andy
How about kick off early March? Will compile a list of people who are up for playing later
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Are we using existing teams or not? Lizards take a number of seasons to get going, a reset isn’t going to help.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I want to use existing teams and so does Dave, and I think Seb was happy to so let's go for it.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Updated first post with results from my game with Andy, 1 - 1 draw.
(07-02-2018, 05:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I want to use existing teams and so does Dave, and I think Seb was happy to so let's go for it.

yep existing teams as the inducements will balance it, also quick update from my side, i will not play a game until i finish the second leg of last season's final which ended in a draw as i will be using my team from last season in this season. Sorry for my absence recently, things have gotten very hectic ,also i will not be active next week nor when my exams are but i would be looking to make those games up in the summer.

Another point i would like to bring up is the playoffs will be between the top 4 this year (same as last year) with ranking in the league determining who will play against who in the semi final round (eg #1vs#4 and #2vs#3
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Dave played Andy.

2-1 victory to the Norse
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Tough game....... well played Dave
(15-03-2018, 02:06 PM)amnvespa Wrote: Tough game....... well played Dave

It's hard to stop the Norse when they take 8 turns to drive the length of the pitch to score and winning touchdown.

fyi - I did do my Apothecaries incorrectly, but would have not made any difference I would have just had an extra re-roll.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance