Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th January 2018
I'll try and get there a bit earlier this week - JJ has arranged for us to have some storage space in one of the cupboards in the main hall, sufficient for us to be able to store all our scenery. I think one or two of us have volunteered to move everything down there from upstairs - if anyone else is available to lend a hand then that would be great Shouldn't take too long hopefully.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

PS I will try and get there early to help bring a few bits downstairs Stu
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: PS I will try and get there early to help bring a few bits downstairs Stu

Cheers Chris!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

(11-01-2018, 06:57 PM)George Wrote: I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

(11-01-2018, 12:44 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anybody up for a game of something? BB final with Seb, or Guild Ball, Saga, DropFLEET or DropZONE anyone?

OK sounds good, are you doing dark ages, crusades or roman era?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cool. I am going to use the dark ages welsh as Chris from Wyverns has kindly let me borrow his and I enjoyed playing with yours in that intro game you gave me a while back. So maybe if you could bring one of your other forces for a game that'd be great.

(11-01-2018, 11:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 06:57 PM)George Wrote: I'd be up for a game of Saga Chris as could do with the practise before the Wyverns Saga Day.

OK sounds good, are you doing dark ages, crusades or roman era?
Righto I'll bring Anglo-Danes then
Perfect, see you Tuesday.

(12-01-2018, 10:36 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Righto I'll bring Anglo-Danes then
40K 2000 points or Dropfleet commander (1000 pts) if anyone is interested?
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(10-01-2018, 08:54 PM)Simian Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 08:34 AM)msmith Wrote: Anyone for 40k or saga

I could do 40k. What power/point level?

Still learning my army and rules so lower is better!

Any thoughts on point level Matt?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss