Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2018 - Saturday 14th April
Maybe even demo it at ukexpo?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Looks like I may be free to go to this now. How are people getting down?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheeky request. Has anyone got a spare seat in a car for the day? Would like to head down and happy to pay petrol money towards trip.

As not formally been down the club happy to meet in person beforehand to prove am not crazy (etc).

Any assistance would be welcome Smile
(06-04-2018, 09:26 PM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Cheeky request. Has anyone got a spare seat in a car for the day? Would like to head down and happy to pay petrol money towards trip.

As not formally been down the club happy to meet in person beforehand to prove am not crazy (etc).

Anyone got a spare seat to help Oz out? I know one car is full, but not sure if anyone else is going (sadly I can't make it this year).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(10-04-2018, 10:37 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 09:26 PM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Cheeky request. Has anyone got a spare seat in a car for the day? Would like to head down and happy to pay petrol money towards trip.

Anyone got a spare seat to help Oz out? I know one car is full, but not sure if anyone else is going (sadly I can't make it this year).

Am not overly fussed, if someone from the full car could pick me up the Mantic only event models for Walking Dead would be fine. Is the only reason i really want to go. Am happy to paypal people the cash and collect on the Tuesday or at their convenience.
- Clem and Leek Booster
- Grizzled Dale Booster
Malifaux - All (Mainly Guild, Outcasts)
40k - Death Guard (2k)
Necromunda - Goliaths (Van Saar)
Bloodbowl - Skaven
Star Wars Legion - Imperials (have reb)
The Walking Dead: All Out War, Star Wars: Living Card Game
(11-04-2018, 08:10 AM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Am not overly fussed, if someone from the full car could pick me up the Mantic only event models for Walking Dead would be fine. Is the only reason i really want to go. Am happy to paypal people the cash and collect on the Tuesday or at their convenience.
- Clem and Leek Booster
- Grizzled Dale Booster

Reckon Mantic will have them at the UKGE at the beginning of June? If so I can always pick them up for you there.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(11-04-2018, 10:00 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 08:10 AM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: Am not overly fussed, if someone from the full car could pick me up the Mantic only event models for Walking Dead would be fine. Is the only reason i really want to go. Am happy to paypal people the cash and collect on the Tuesday or at their convenience.
- Clem and Leek Booster
- Grizzled Dale Booster

Reckon Mantic will have them at the UKGE at the beginning of June? If so I can always pick them up for you there.

Assume you mean Clem and Lee and autocorrect has changed it to Leek Smile

I'm going and could try pick them up if you like, but can't make any promises as there's a few limited things I want to pick up and they might be all sold out by the time I get my bits and get round to the Mantic stall

Any idea how much they are?
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
No clue. Happy to send you 50 and get the difference back. The guy running the stall was happy.to put them aside for.me.
Malifaux - All (Mainly Guild, Outcasts)
40k - Death Guard (2k)
Necromunda - Goliaths (Van Saar)
Bloodbowl - Skaven
Star Wars Legion - Imperials (have reb)
The Walking Dead: All Out War, Star Wars: Living Card Game
(11-04-2018, 06:37 PM)Bzerk_Rampage Wrote: No clue. Happy to send you 50 and get the difference back. The guy running the stall was happy.to put them aside for.me.

Not a problem then - if you can get them put aside then I'll get them. Anything I need to collect them, name/email etc then PM me it.

I'll let you know how much when I pick them, happy for you to give me the money after I've got them, makes life easier that way!
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Some good Guild ball bundles at salute. Both Farmers boxes and dive for£56. Same for Blacksmiths.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers