Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th December 2017 - Xmas Special!
I'll have a read of the scenarios in the main rulebook (and my copy of Chapter Approved if it ever arrives)
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(17-12-2017, 08:54 AM)Russell Wrote: I was thinking 1500 per player (if you can get there?)

I can get to 1500
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Cool - I'll have a look at the books tonight and post some suggestions
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
Mick and Ollie are no longer available, so me, Alan and Jim will be looking for a board game if Talisman is still on offer Stuart? Otherwise Alan might try D&D tales of the underdark board game
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(17-12-2017, 10:49 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Mick and Ollie are no longer available, so me, Alan and Jim will be looking for a board game if Talisman is still on offer Stuart?

Sounds great to me!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ok im up for 1500 pts 2v2 40k. Who am I paired with and what army do they have? I WON'T bring tourney list.

Open war might be better. With 4 players cards will slow us down. The open war ones havw stuff like meteors crashing and the like. I'm easy though.
I have the open war deck - if go for that or the ambush mission in the main rulebook.

Armies wise, hopefully Fitz will post which army he wants to bring - and we can balance it out (Dave has SM/Tyranids, I've got SM/Orks, I'm thinking either 2 Xeno or 2 Imperium armies
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(14-12-2017, 10:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: You chaps do the LotR thing - I’ll spectate and perhaps chuck a few dice around Smile

Im Free this week if you wanted a game? We could do one of our hero games again?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(18-12-2017, 08:43 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(14-12-2017, 10:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: You chaps do the LotR thing - I’ll spectate and perhaps chuck a few dice around Smile

Im Free this week if you wanted a game? We could do one of our hero games again?

I've just arranged to play Talisman this week - fancy joining us for that? Will be looking for some games of Battle Companies in the new year!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Is there anyone out there who fancies joining a 2v2 40k game - I'm not sure Fitz is around
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith