Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory or Defeat?
A few games have been ending in draws recently due to time constraint and no caster kill being achieved, so to this end i think a clear way to tell the victor is needed:

Games should be played to 7 turns each, both to help with time and to help the games come to a conclusion.
Games are mostly going to be caster kill, whoever kills the opposing caster wins. If both casters are still alive after 7 turns then the caster with the least damage wins, or if neither caster has been harmed then most points killed would determine the winner instead. Hopefully this will help get more games to a clear cut finish.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Yeah, sounds like a good way to determine who wins their match. Also, then when the league starts, there will only be a couple of draws, when there are some dodgy circumstances. My game with Simon last week was also unclear, as my 'caster had lost around 7 boxes, whereas his had lost none, but in a couple more turns or so I think that I might have killed his. An unclear conclusion, but I think that, using the new way of determining victory or defeat, then we could have had a clearer ending I would have lost. Big Grin.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
yay mean i won my warmahordes game cause his caster was knocked down by a few health points (wounds)
Isn't there scenarios also with games being decided by caster kill or victory conditions?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
There's a total of 6 scenarios for WarmaHordes to play but we usually keep it to the default scenario; Caster kill. Wins for Victory Points are in the other scenarios but again, you can win via Caster kill and thus ignore the scenario.

You can see why we don't play them very often heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)