Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd October 2017
(01-10-2017, 05:39 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(30-09-2017, 09:35 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: Really sorry to do this, but I've been put on night shift for the next two weeks. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel. Hopefully normal service will be resumed in 2 weeks time. I hate real life! Sorry again

No worries Steve, pencil me in for a couple of weeks if that doesn't clash with the LotR RPG.

That's a shame. No problems.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Anyone up for a last minute game of LOTR. Looking to do some thing fun. All hero or campaign.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(02-10-2017, 08:58 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Anyone up for a last minute game of LOTR. Looking to do some thing fun. All hero or campaign.

I am your man !

I'll bring most of my armies so we can decide once there.
If you want some campaign or heroes, why not trying recreate the Moria fellowship journey ? I got goblins army and the Fellowship so.
The best for me remains a 500/600pts scenario battle but I would be pleased to change for once.
We could even play some battle company if I find where I let the rules.

Please confirm and let's meet tomorrow !
(01-10-2017, 09:27 AM)Russell Wrote:
(30-09-2017, 09:47 AM)Rog27 Wrote: Ok 2000 points it is! See you on Tuesday at 6.45pm ish.

Yes it's battlefield Birmingham im going to.

I'm going as well - shall we stick within its ruleset then and pick one of its scenarios?

Hi Russell, Yes, i'm using (an ongoing) refinement of my tourney list and yeah, that's a great idea let's use one of the scenarios for practise! Smile
(02-10-2017, 02:35 PM)Redfish Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 08:58 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Anyone up for a last minute game of LOTR. Looking to do some thing fun. All hero or campaign.

I am your man !

If you want some campaign or heroes, why not trying recreate the Moria fellowship journey ? I got goblins army and the Fellowship so.
The best for me remains a 500/600pts scenario battle but I would be pleased to change for once.

Great Smile
I'm not up to date on the rules of battle companies - would be good to do a small campaign at some point in the club.

I'm happy to play a 600 points scenario battle if you'd like Smile

alternatively, I have few of the old scenario books that we can have a look through. Harad and khazad dum.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(02-10-2017, 09:36 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 02:35 PM)Redfish Wrote:

I am your man !

Great Smile
I'm not up to date on the rules of battle companies - would be good to do a small campaign at some point in the club.

I'm happy to play a 600 points scenario battle if you'd like Smile

alternatively, I have few of the old scenario books that we can have a look through. Harad and khazad dum.

Perfect !
Just to let you know, I probably won't be there before 7.30 so don't hurry to get in.

See you tonight so !
Sorry - not around tonight - work... Sad
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(03-10-2017, 12:27 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Sorry - not around tonight - work... Sad

Same Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."