Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5th September 2017
(03-09-2017, 10:03 PM)Walters Wrote: I am happy to go for 1250. It will be interesting to see what Shaltari do. I don't suppose you have the UCM admiral cards?
Cheers.

sounds good, no I don't have the cards - can anybdy lend us the cards for the game? Luke or JJ if you are not using them?

Otherwise we can just play without the cards. Looking forward to it Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(03-09-2017, 10:49 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 10:03 PM)Walters Wrote: I am happy to go for 1250. It will be interesting to see what Shaltari do. I don't suppose you have the UCM admiral cards?
Cheers.

sounds good, no I don't have the cards - can anybdy lend us the cards for the game? Luke or JJ if you are not using them?

I'll bring mine for you to use
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Thanks Luke!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hey all! Was kindly given my first intro game for DropFleet commander last week (cheers Matt!) and looking for a small game tomorrow for practice. Got the UCM starter set and a few light cruisers.
Infinity - Aleph, Steel Phalanx, Corregidor
X-Wing - Imperial
DropFleet Commander - UCM
Undecided if I'm in attendance. If its out, and I make it, I will have two copies of the new Destiny 2 player set with me.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(04-09-2017, 07:59 PM)InfinityTim Wrote: Hey all! Was kindly given my first intro game for DropFleet commander last week (cheers Matt!) and looking for a small game tomorrow for practice. Got the UCM starter set and a few light cruisers.

Hi Tim

How many points is that?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(03-09-2017, 10:49 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
Cheers.

Thanks again for the game Chris, really enjoyed it. Lots of food for thought.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
Yeah it was good fun, thanks!
Great meeting last night, very well attended!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks Steve for arranging an exciting game of Zombicide, the game went extremely well.

JB.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink