Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th August 2017
(28-08-2017, 09:09 PM)Walters Wrote:
(28-08-2017, 07:51 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(28-08-2017, 08:09 AM)Walters Wrote:
(30-07-2017, 04:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm up for Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts. Failing that, I'll just watch a game or read up on some rules I haven't read yet...
Hi JJ
I would definitely be up for a game using your UCM. I am much more familiar with the mechanics of the rules than I was - though not necessarily the tactics.
However I have very little idea yet about how to select a fleet.
Would you be OK selecting ships for a fleet which you think should work?
Cheers.

Hi Tony,

No problem did you want to do a normal size game or just with starter fleets?
Something more than the starter fleet. I think I played 1000pts with Luke, is that a normal sized game? It seemed to work quite well.
See you tomorrow.

Cheers for the game Tony, shame we couldn't finish it but its all good practice!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(30-08-2017, 06:32 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(28-08-2017, 09:09 PM)Walters Wrote:
(28-08-2017, 07:51 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(28-08-2017, 08:09 AM)Walters Wrote:
(30-07-2017, 04:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm up for Dropfleet Commander, 1250pts. Failing that, I'll just watch a game or read up on some rules I haven't read yet...
Hi JJ
I would definitely be up for a game using your UCM. I am much more familiar with the mechanics of the rules than I was - though not necessarily the tactics.
However I have very little idea yet about how to select a fleet.
Would you be OK selecting ships for a fleet which you think should work?
Cheers.

Hi Tony,

No problem did you want to do a normal size game or just with starter fleets?
Something more than the starter fleet. I think I played 1000pts with Luke, is that a normal sized game? It seemed to work quite well.
See you tomorrow.

Cheers for the game Tony, shame we couldn't finish it but its all good practice!
I enjoyed it. Thanks for your patience! Next time I play I should hopefully have my own ships and at least some of them painted.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR