Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 11th July 2017
(10-07-2017, 10:12 PM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Anybody up for lotr or 40k?
Hi Phil
I am doing the RPG tonight. Would you be interested in LOTR either next week or the week after?
Cheers.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(11-07-2017, 03:31 PM)Walters Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 10:12 PM)Joga_Bonito Wrote: Anybody up for lotr or 40k?
Hi Phil
I am doing the RPG tonight. Would you be interested in LOTR either next week or the week after?
Cheers.

Hi Tony, yes in a couple of weeks as I'm on holiday next week Smile
LOTR - Good and evil
40K - Tau
Age of Sigmar - Starter set
(05-07-2017, 11:24 PM)Russell Wrote: Sounds good to me - that seems to be the new standard

Good game, hordes are tough. You may want to check the orc FAQ - gun and grot gunners act as separate units - not sure if it affects you but would make it easier to take out artillery
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I'll have a read (appologies about that)

The sentance is about the Gunners walking away from the Gun (and are therefore separate units).

However i confused two rules
"Take Cover" - Grot Gunners can only be targetted if they are the closest enemy unit (which they were)

Grot Oilers/Grot Orderlys - attacks are resolved at the toughness of the BigMek/Painboy and can only be targetted if they are the closest enemy model

I feel you should have been able to kill the first 3 Gretchin first - then it would have been the Gun (as it was closer).
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith