Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropzone Commander game at Wyvern Wargamers all dayer.
(24-06-2017, 10:19 AM)will Wrote: So we have 2 UCM, 2 Scourge and 1 PHR player? Maybe could do PHR in the middle already deployed on a critical location and the UCM/Scourge have to take a critical location off the PHR whilst also stopping their rival faction from getting it? (So UCM would have to take the location whilst also stopping the scourge from getting it, vice versa for the scourge.)

EDIT: Also what time do we need to be places?

Hi Will Sounds like a good plan. It's a 9am start til about 5pm. I'll try and get there a few minutes eary.

It's
Bishampton Village Hall
Broad Lane
Bishampton
Worcestershire
WR10 2LY
Thanks for the game everyone! It was much fun, even if the PHR took horrific losses!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."