Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th June 2017
(16-06-2017, 12:42 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: WOOOHOOOW! I'm about this week at last. Nay one up for a game LOTR/HOBBIT 600 point game?

I'd be up for some lord of the rings. Would you mind me running a slightly cut down thorin's company? Got the plastic set at the uk games expo and itching to put them on a battlefield. If not I will use my mordor orcs and give gothmog a run out. Big Grin
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(18-06-2017, 03:42 PM)will Wrote:
(16-06-2017, 12:42 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: WOOOHOOOW! I'm about this week at last. Nay one up for a game LOTR/HOBBIT 600 point game?

I'd be up for some lord of the rings. Would you mind me running a slightly cut down thorin's company? Got the plastic set at the uk games expo and itching to put them on a battlefield. If not I will use my mordor orcs and give gothmog a run out. Big Grin

Yeah thorins company sounds like great fun. Let me know what points and I'll make a list Smile
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
I'm going to come long looking to tag onto some form of game. I'm bringing my Destiny along if anyone fancies a run through if that.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Still looking for a 3rd or maybe a 4th for Firefly
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(18-06-2017, 11:30 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(18-06-2017, 03:42 PM)will Wrote:

Yeah thorins company sounds like great fun. Let me know what points and I'll make a list Smile

well the full company is about 1020pts thats probably a bit much? I've only got six of the company painted at the moment anyway which is about 600pts
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

I'd like to join in the game of Firefly please.
Failing that I'll play Destiny with Gaz.
(19-06-2017, 08:05 PM)Vukotich Wrote: I'd like to join in the game of Firefly please.
Failing that I'll play Destiny with Gaz.

Sure no probs
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I won't be able to make my game tomorrow due to a family situation in Cumbria. I'll be travelling up tomorrow day. Hopefully me and will can push our game back a week.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
I'm still going to head down to club tonight. Will bring xwing and other bits. If anyones looking for a last min particular game of something, I'd be up for anything.

Star wars rpg isn't happening tonight so we'll be playing board games ourselves.
Ollie wants to play firefly if there's room to join your game Dave
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus