Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th April 2017
its a bit last minute but ive had a change of plans and am now free tonight for a game of anything if anyone wants?
if not I'll spend some time and do some long overdue painting!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(06-04-2017, 01:26 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 01:23 PM)ians Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 07:02 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 06:43 AM)ians Wrote: Project Z, I have now got 3 factions and loads of zombies and terrain if anyone wants a game there's enough room for 2 more players. Smile

Sounds good!

Great, Chris are you up for a game this week. Ill be playing a biker gang, there's female and male survivors left. Smile

I'll try painting up my gang, but failing that I'll use whatever Chris doesn't fancy.

I'm really sorry guys i've got heating problems at home and need to get the water sorted. Just got home and found out.. it was supposed to be sorted but is still not working.
OK Ian, thanks for the heads up.

Stu - guess we can play something else? Will is also looking for a game so is there anything you fancy - maybe something we can play with three? Boardgame? Lotr, Guild Ball learning game, Saga? Or have you managed to put together test of honour yet?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-04-2017, 01:47 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(21-04-2017, 04:10 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(20-04-2017, 09:50 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: Hey hey, I think I'm free this week for some much needed LOTR action. Anyone interested?!?! 600 point murder each other game. Or something?

OK Rob doesn't look like any WW2 takers so let's play LOTR...Big Grin

Great Smile looking forward to it. Do you have anything in mind in particular? Or as above?

Many tnx for the game Rob enjoyed that.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill