Poll: Campaign Options
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Experince System
33.33%
2 33.33%
No Experience System
16.67%
1 16.67%
Team Campaign
50.00%
3 50.00%
No Team Campaign
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40K Kill Team Campaign
(10-05-2017, 09:13 AM)Russell Wrote: Im happy to play orks/SM as required :-)

I'll put you down as Orks at the minute Russell - sense we might have quite a few imperial players.

Updating the first post with what people have posted so far.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Just to confirm, count me in for Chaos Space Marines....might paint some Mk3 marines for the kill team.
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Put me down for Eldar!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Have the rules on the way (thank you codex refund) play space marines, guard, harlequins, chaos or genestealer cultists.......leaning towards harlequins or stealers
For the Angelic Horde!
(11-05-2017, 09:45 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Put me down for Eldar!

(12-05-2017, 10:37 AM)Fitz Wrote: Have the rules on the way (thank you codex refund) play space marines, guard, harlequins, chaos or genestealer cultists.......leaning towards harlequins or stealers

Updated first post - either Harlequins or Genestealer Cult is perfectly fine - your choice will affect which team you go on Dave ...... Big Grin

So we've got 5/6 confirmed at the minute (think Dave (Wako) said he would play Sisters of Battle - the Campaign could support 8 so if anyone else is interested then feel free to join.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Useful Roster Creator

https://killteams.com/#/
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(12-05-2017, 01:21 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.

Awesome!

At the minute I'm aiming for two loose alliances - can come with a reason why the Dark Eldar would be involved with one of them!
Dropzone - UCM
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

(12-05-2017, 01:37 PM)Russell Wrote: Useful Roster Creator

https://killteams.com/#/

Also battlescribe has had one added.
For the Angelic Horde!
(12-05-2017, 01:21 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Go on then, I don't have a copy of the rules but will see if I can lay my hands on them. I would prefer Dark Eldar but could do Eldar instead if it helps baance the sides.

Theres a free download on using dark eldar and other armies.
For the Angelic Horde!