Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th March 2017
(26-03-2017, 11:34 AM)Gareth Wrote: ooooo a week without DFC. That sounds good to me Smile

OK Justin / Mick / 2 others, I'll be bringing Dresden then, seeing as its not your RPG week.

Sorry, but its SW:RPG week again Smile We missed one week so the plan was to play last week (21st)... and this week (28th)... then not play the week after (4th) which nicely free's up people for the LOTR RPG that night if they wanted to.

Naturally plans change, but that was the last I heard.
Offs. Maybe a day at home playing myself then.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(26-03-2017, 05:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: Offs. Maybe a day at home playing myself then.

Urm...... too much info !

If SW:RPG is on, I'll happily bring some board games in a box if you can find someone else to play with, you're more than welcome to borrow one for the night. Just had "Twilight Struggle" delivered today which is currently ranked #3
https://boardgamegeek.com/browse/boardgame?sort=rank

No idea how to play it tho yet Smile
(26-03-2017, 09:46 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(26-03-2017, 05:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: Offs. Maybe a day at home playing myself then.

Urm...... too much info !

If SW:RPG is on, I'll happily bring some board games in a box if you can find someone else to play with, you're more than welcome to borrow one for the night. Just had "Twilight Struggle" delivered today which is currently ranked #3
https://boardgamegeek.com/browse/boardgame?sort=rank

No idea how to play it tho yet Smile

Dresden has a single player element. I'm yet to beat book one.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Still looking for a game - 40K, Bloodbowl, or something else.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(22-03-2017, 10:03 AM)wako1302 Wrote: 40K, Bloodbowl or something else maybe

Fancy a game of Bloodbowl? Ive only got a team, have you got a pitch you can bring?
40k - Orks / SM / Drukhari / AM
Bloodbowl - Dwarves
SBG - Minas Tirith
(27-03-2017, 08:45 PM)Russell Wrote:
(22-03-2017, 10:03 AM)wako1302 Wrote: 40K, Bloodbowl or something else maybe

Fancy a game of Bloodbowl? Ive only got a team, have you got a pitch you can bring?

OK I have a pitch
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(25-03-2017, 06:27 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I believe I'm around for some LOTR/Hobbit action!

Paul can't make it now, so I'm up for some LotR Rob.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks for the games tonight Phil and Stu. Really enjoyed the scenarios. If it wasn't enough Legolas being the one to fall in the river, I have discovered that my Uruk Hai have actually kidnapped your Merry model Phil! I will return the hostage next time I see you.
LotR SBG - Isengard, Gondor, Dwarves; Bolt Action US Airborne, German Heer; SAGA - Anglo Danish; Dropfleet Commander - UCM, PHR
(28-03-2017, 10:56 PM)Walters Wrote: Thanks for the games tonight Phil and Stu. Really enjoyed the scenarios. If it wasn't enough Legolas being the one to fall in the river, I have discovered that my Uruk Hai have actually kidnapped your Merry model Phil! I will return the hostage next time I see you.

Great fun that Amon Hen scenario!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."