Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th February 2017
(05-02-2017, 01:10 PM)ians Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:58 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 02:31 PM)ians Wrote: Is anyone up for Dropfleet or dropzone game. Smile

I'll give you a practice game Ian! 1250clash or 1000 clash and practice with our campaign lists?
OK great how about 1000 to make sure we get through a full game Smile. What scenario do you want to play.

Roll it randomly on the night? Bring your space stations?
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(06-02-2017, 11:02 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 01:10 PM)ians Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 12:58 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 02:31 PM)ians Wrote: Is anyone up for Dropfleet or dropzone game. Smile

I'll give you a practice game Ian! 1250clash or 1000 clash and practice with our campaign lists?
OK great how about 1000 to make sure we get through a full game Smile. What scenario do you want to play.

Roll it randomly on the night? Bring your space stations?
OK sound good
(01-02-2017, 11:33 PM)AlanE Wrote: Looking to possibly squeeze into the AoR/EotE RPG, if there's any way you could fit in a another player (I've just started GM'ing a campaign but missing the fun the players are having)

Or ... some more Board games (I have this driving urge to beat X-COM (1-4 player) .. or experience something new again if theres anything else going on.

More than welcome to join us for star wars Alan, do you have a character idea ready or even one started up?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(07-02-2017, 10:50 AM)stygmatyr Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:33 PM)AlanE Wrote: Looking to possibly squeeze into the AoR/EotE RPG, if there's any way you could fit in a another player (I've just started GM'ing a campaign but missing the fun the players are having)

Or ... some more Board games (I have this driving urge to beat X-COM (1-4 player) .. or experience something new again if theres anything else going on.

More than welcome to join us for star wars Alan, do you have a character idea ready or even one started up?
Yep, your more than welcome to join the Star wars RP, apologies for not replying earlier but forum is work blocked meaning i struggle to get on forum nowadays.

Feel free to pop along tonight, if you have a character done great, if not create one during session and i'll work you into the story when ready.

Will apologise in advance, only been GM'ing for a year or so, so still a bit ropey on it. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sorry all, I'm going to have to cancel attendance tonight. Family gathering plans mean I'm still in Scotland this morning lol. I'm Driving back so even if do make it back in time, won't be any kind of state to game. Sorry in advance.
I've let Luke know.

Anyone available for a game with Luke?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-02-2017, 11:55 AM)David12th Wrote: Sorry all, I'm going to have to cancel attendance tonight. Family gathering plans mean I'm still in Scotland this morning lol. I'm Driving back so even if do make it back in time, won't be any kind of state to game. Sorry in advance.

(07-02-2017, 12:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've let Luke know.

Anyone available for a game with Luke?

Seen it. I'm playing Blood Bowl with Gareth now.Smile
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
Anyone up for 40K with Terry?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-02-2017, 11:24 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 10:50 AM)stygmatyr Wrote:

Yep, your more than welcome to join the Star wars RP, apologies for not replying earlier but forum is work blocked meaning i struggle to get on forum nowadays.

Feel free to pop along tonight, if you have a character done great, if not create one during session and i'll work you into the story when ready.

Will apologise in advance, only been GM'ing for a year or so, so still a bit ropey on it. Smile

Thanks - rolled one up at the weekend on the off chance.

Need any of the books/screens bringing? I went a bit mad over xmas and got... urm... alot of them.