Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 31st January 2017
40K 1850pts or Dropfleet commander intro (only got the two starter fleets so far)
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(25-01-2017, 07:30 PM)Agent0range Wrote: 40K 1850pts or Dropfleet commander intro (only got the two starter fleets so far)

I'd love to give you a Dropfleet intro Alan but unfortunately this week the Dropfleet campaign kicks off so a lot of us are already playing.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(25-01-2017, 11:55 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(25-01-2017, 07:30 PM)Agent0range Wrote: 40K 1850pts or Dropfleet commander intro (only got the two starter fleets so far)

I'd love to give you a Dropfleet intro Alan but unfortunately this week the Dropfleet campaign kicks off so a lot of us are already playing.

I think Matts spare player this week though, so he may be free if campaign managing isn't too taxing.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Anyone for Bolt Action, or chain-of-command.
Or bloodbowl (not Seb)
Or JB fancy trying your new tank game?
Or any board games going on?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill

Hi Alan, I should be able to run through the DfC starter with you, I may just need time at the beginning and end of the night to do some campaign management! We should be able to fit a starter game in though, usually takes an hour and a half to two hours.

I'll be bringing lots of things Campaign related, so could we use all the bits from your starter box to play? I'll bring the mat Smile
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(29-01-2017, 04:38 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:

Hi Alan, I should be able to run through the DfC starter with you, I may just need time at the beginning and end of the night to do some campaign management! We should be able to fit a starter game in though, usually takes an hour and a half to two hours.

I'll be bringing lots of things Campaign related, so could we use all the bits from your starter box to play? I'll bring the mat Smile

That would be brilliant! I'll bring everything I've got Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
Me, Mick and Ollie will be playing board games. Welcome to join us Paul Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(30-01-2017, 01:36 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Me, Mick and Ollie will be playing board games. Welcome to join us Paul Smile

Thanks Justin - JB has come back to me and we are going to take his new tank game for a test-drive.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(30-01-2017, 01:36 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Me, Mick and Ollie will be playing board games. Welcome to join us Paul Smile

I'd be up for some Board games and to meet new peeps. I think Guy was going to bring something too, play it by ear I guess.

I'll come join you too.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)