Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
If true that is going to make landspeeders really pants, although I think % based option might be good for more balanced lists, will have to wait and see!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I agree, used to love % based lists. Look forward to seeing what 6th edition brings.
Can see nicks DE loving it if is true, He will shaking Vehicles to death! Tongue
The rumour about DA and Chaos cultists being the starter box is gaining steam as well.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(30-04-2012, 10:50 AM)manrogue Wrote: I agree, used to love % based lists. Look forward to seeing what 6th edition brings.
Can see nicks DE loving it if is true, He will shaking Vehicles to death! Tongue
The rumour about DA and Chaos cultists being the starter box is gaining steam as well.

Lol, i like that idea. The one thing i'm dreading about my Blood Angels is firing all my Meltas at tanks, only to carry on rolling my standard rolls for armour pen (ones and twos) and just have the tanks turn around and squish me next turn XD
I do hope my Paladins and Eldar work in 6th! Big Grin

There pretty sure on Beasts of war 6th edition rulebook drops 7th july, and that flyers will play a bigger part.
Boxset to drop in September.
Blood bowl Skaven
Heard anything about when the new Dark Angels codex is going to be released?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
They said on BOW last night it is on the way, the debate is when it will drop. People on Dakka are convinced its the next Codex to be released (hence the fact that there one on the Spine of recent WD's, put them all together Wink ), but they said BOW they think Jan 2013.
People are claiming to have seen the new starter and say it is DA vs Cultists W/chaos dread.
(yes i have to much spare time at work and read to many rumours Tongue )
Blood bowl Skaven
Jan 2013 is way too late. First week of July would be the smart guess based on past releases. It gets the summer holidays for kids. They have time to spend in the stores, and more importantly, spend their parents money to keep them occupied. If it is going to be later in the year, it will be before Christmas, again to get people to buy the rule book.

First weekend in July will be the date.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Lol, confused you Gaz. Tongue
Yep, a lot of people are sure 6th edition is 99 % certain to drop on 7th of July, Box set is 99% certain drop on some date early September, as you mentioned it follows the previous release schedules.
Main summer draw for the kiddies will be the summer of flyers, featuring rules for the 3 new ork flyers and new space marine Skytalon flyer, with the Necron Deathscythe getting it release as well. Hit the shelves on 2 June. Big campaign in stores and rules in WD.
I was quoting Jan 2013 as the BOW prediction for the DA Codexto drop in reponse to Chris's question. Apologies as realise i didn't make that clear!
Blood bowl Skaven
That would seem to coincide with the information that I have.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen