Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th January 2017
(11-01-2017, 01:34 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Oh. When a touchdown is scored does the conceding player then kick off? Like in rugby? That would imbalance the turns then? No? Can't find it in the book. I'm sure it's there.

I really enjoyed it. I like learning and I only get frustrated when I don't understaaaaand! Lol.

Your dice were bad at times too. What happened to your casualty?

If you score a TD you are the one who then kicks off.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
It's p21 under restarting the match, second paragraph.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(11-01-2017, 03:14 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 01:34 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Oh. When a touchdown is scored does the conceding player then kick off? Like in rugby? That would imbalance the turns then? No? Can't find it in the book. I'm sure it's there.

I really enjoyed it. I like learning and I only get frustrated when I don't understaaaaand! Lol.

We played that correctly then.

As for my lineman, he got -1 Armour. I think he tripped!
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(11-01-2017, 10:56 AM)will Wrote: Thanks for organising the x wing mini tournament yesterday Charlotte. Was lots of fun Big Grin

Yeah thanks Charlotte!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(11-01-2017, 03:52 PM)LukeR Wrote:

He must've tripped. Is that permanent?

Found the restart thing. Cheers Chris! We did do it right. I was watching rugby and thinking if we had. Thinking about it it's the only way it could work on a board game. I think blood Bowl is making more sense. Lol. Couldn't make less.

Gonna write up my team and post it later.
(14-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

Found the restart thing. Cheers Chris! We did do it right. I was watching rugby and thinking if we had. Thinking about it it's the only way it could work on a board game. I think blood Bowl is making more sense. Lol. Couldn't make less.

I think it is permanent, but I haven't got the rulebook to hand at present. I'm away but should hopefully post my team Monday night.
Warhammer 40K - Knights of Saret (Space Marines), Cult of the Damned (Chaos/Daemons), 1st ERF (Astra Militarum), Death Guard & The Purge (Chaos/DG/Daemons), House Landsraad (Imperial Knights)
LOTR - Rohan, Mordor, Dwarves, Moria
Mordhiem - The Wild Rose Company (Dwarves)
Bloodbowl - Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Undead
Guildball - Brewers, Masons
Dropfleet - UCM, Scourge, Shaltari, PHR
Dropzone - UCM
XWing - Rebels, Imperials
Bolt Action - Fallschrimjager
Gates of Antares - Algoryn
SAGA - Vikings, Irish

Currently Working On - Gates of Anatares - Ghar, Warhammer 40K - Death Guard and Necrons

Dismantle Mines, Yes? Or... you die..." - Variks, House of Judgement
(14-01-2017, 07:29 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(14-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

I think it is permanent, but I haven't got the rulebook to hand at present. I'm away but should hopefully post my team Monday night.
yes its permanent
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"