Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another year...
With the last meeting of the year now out of the way, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making this another successful year for the club.

Your continued attendance and enthusiasm has contributed to a very enjoyable year and fantastic atmosphere, and the efforts of those folks who have invested time in running the various campaigns we've seen this year (Dropzone/fleet, X-Wing, LotR, etc.) are much appreciated. It's been great to welcome even more new friends into the fold over the last 12 months too.

Big thanks as ever to those behind the scenes who keep the club ticking over, especially JJ for continually getting the word out about the club, pursuing advertisers and more recently making the tea Smile Thanks also to Justin, Paul and Gaz for stepping in to collect subs when required.

Have a great Christmas everyone, and see you in the new year! Hopefully in 2017 I'll improve upon the 4 figures I painted this year Blush

Cheers
Stu
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Its been a pleasure to come down to the club earlier on this year. shame things stacked up and baby + medical issues meant i couldnt be there second half, but....things are improving and i'll be back in 2017 and looking to play basically anything small and skirmishy or board game based! (stu im looking at you!)

have a great Christmas and new year people!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(24-12-2016, 12:48 PM)Simian Wrote: i'll be back in 2017 and looking to play basically anything small and skirmishy or board game based! (stu im looking at you!)

Look forward to it Ben, missed trying out a few new games with you this year! Glad to hear life is settling down for you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thank you too Stuart! You are one of the beating hearts of the club!

Greatly appreciated. (What a suck up!)