Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DzC Narrative Campaign: Siege of Atlantia
Yeah the write up was really good Matt! .... Now I've read it...
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I may not be able to make the game next week as my car is having a service on Monday and it needs work done so, depending on just how many things that I need fixed, I may be without transport. I won't know until Monday though.

I have just finished painting my new 1250 UCM list as well.....
where do you live hector? may be able to get a lift from someone?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-08-2016, 11:11 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: where do you live hector? may be able to get a lift from someone?

Between Rubery and Northfield, about half a mile from the Empire cinema at Great Park.
I should be able to make tomorrow night as my car will be ready at around lunchtime.

I have the phase 2 book and it seems as though the actual siege of Atlantia ended in an unexpected manner Smile
(08-08-2016, 06:46 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote: I should be able to make tomorrow night as my car will be ready at around lunchtime.

I have the phase 2 book and it seems as though the actual siege of Atlantia ended in an unexpected manner Smile

Oh cool, where did you get it from? I preordered it and it was only dispatched today! Sad

Any chance of a preview of the Falcon B stats?? ;-) Can't pick up my book till Wednesday at earliest...
Magic the Gathering

(08-08-2016, 08:33 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Oh cool, where did you get it from? I preordered it and it was only dispatched today! Sad

Any chance of a preview of the Falcon B stats?? ;-) Can't pick up my book till Wednesday at earliest...

Thetrolltrader on Ebay. No discount but free shipping and evidentially fast dispatch Smile

Standard Falcon stats for 50 points. Its armed with rockets with 2 fire modes; Both are Sh2 and have standard rocket ranges. The AT version is E8 with SC and the AA version is E6.
(08-08-2016, 09:17 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 08:33 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Oh cool, where did you get it from? I preordered it and it was only dispatched today! Sad

Thetrolltrader on Ebay. No discount but free shipping and evidentially fast dispatch Smile

Standard Falcon stats for 50 points. Its armed with rockets with 2 fire modes; Both are Sh2 and have standard rocket ranges. The AT version is E8 with SC and the AA version is E6.

Cheers Hector! Sounds good, want me some. SC?
Magic the Gathering

(09-08-2016, 01:23 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: SC?

Shaped Charge (auto damages on a 6)
(09-08-2016, 04:50 PM)hectorkmackenzie Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 01:23 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: SC?

Shaped Charge (auto damages on a 6)

Nice!
Magic the Gathering