Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th August 2016
(10-08-2016, 08:41 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(04-08-2016, 12:18 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: I would like to try out the imperial raider epic ship missions if there is someone who would like to bring some rebel ships to go through them with me?

I'd play as the rebels if you have the ships Charlotte Wink

Hiya Matt Tongue playing against John this week since we didn;'t get to last week!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Star wars RPG is on this week
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Still looking for a game
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
After a weekend of gaming (we managed to fit in 5 Imperial Assault campaign missions to finish off,) I am going to spend my time assembling my latest additions to DZC.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(10-08-2016, 09:19 AM)wako1302 Wrote: Looking for 40K or DZC

Hi Dave,

I was thinking of coming down to the club for the first time today. I've played Fantasy for about 20 years now but am thinking of getting into 40k.

If you could rustle up an army for me to use (I don't know any GW gamers down here!), we could perhaps play an introductory game? I intend to collect a Daemons army over the coming months but thought it would be good to get to know the game better as I do so.

Let me know your thoughts...
Charlie
(16-08-2016, 10:34 AM)CharlieHN Wrote:

Hi Dave,

I was thinking of coming down to the club for the first time today. I've played Fantasy for about 20 years now but am thinking of getting into 40k.

If you could rustle up an army for me to use (I don't know any GW gamers down here!), we could perhaps play an introductory game? I intend to collect a Daemons army over the coming months but thought it would be good to get to know the game better as I do so.

Charlie

Charlie,

Sorry but I only carry one Army with me at the moment and it is a bit unique not the best for learning the game with.

I do know that there are people at the club tonight playing 40K, some of which use Deamons / Chaos.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(16-08-2016, 11:40 AM)wako1302 Wrote:

Hi Dave,

Charlie

Charlie,

Sorry but I only carry one Army with me at the moment and it is a bit unique not the best for learning the game with.

I do know that there are people at the club tonight playing 40K, some of which use Deamons / Chaos.

EDIT

Hi Charlie

After fully reading Dave's post, maybe not the best idea to play him, although if you want I'm using a Chaos/Daemon list tonight so if you want you can spectate/help me command mine. I'm still learning as it's a new army!

Cheers,

Luke

ORIGINAL POST

Hi Guys,

I've got the Chaos Daemons Codex and could bring those, but I'm using my Chaos army tonight. Could Proxy a Chaos Army out of Regular Space Marines/Orks for you, Maybe Clone my list?

Cheers,

Luke
I'm unable to make tonight now luke as I had previously (apparently) arranged to view a wedding venue this evening but it looks like Charlie should be up for a game anyway. How about next week instead though?
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(16-08-2016, 01:36 PM)LukeR Wrote:
(16-08-2016, 11:40 AM)wako1302 Wrote:

Hi Dave,

Charlie

Charlie,

EDIT

Hi Charlie

After fully reading Dave's post, maybe not the best idea to play him, although if you want I'm using a Chaos/Daemon list tonight so if you want you can spectate/help me command mine. I'm still learning as it's a new army!

Cheers,

Luke

ORIGINAL POST

Hi Guys,

I've got the Chaos Daemons Codex and could bring those, but I'm using my Chaos army tonight. Could Proxy a Chaos Army out of Regular Space Marines/Orks for you, Maybe Clone my list?

Cheers,

Luke

Luke, as Chezzor is now unavailable I am happy to play a training game against your Chaos so that we can show Charlie how to play - Just thought Sisters Of Battle & Imperial Knights are not the best things to come up against for Charlie's first solo game.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
We can do that Dave. I'll hopefully have the Death Masque stuff with me as well.