Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Practice Day - what day is best for you!?
Hey guys,

Looking to get a few games in before list submission for Cally and War of the Roses. But this is an open invitation, because who doesn't like warhammer world!!?? Tongue

Weekend of 30th of April/1st of May.

I think Warhammer world would be the best venue, which means we need to book tables.

Firstly, if you're interested, what day suits you best?

Saturday 30th of April/Sunday 1st if May or either/not bothered/free both days etc

Once we get an idea on numbers, we need to book the tables here:
http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com...ing-table/

Will be booking tables in a day or two.

Interested people:
Rob - Either
Nick - Either
Will - Either
Luke - Either
JJ - Either
Terry - Monday

(21-04-2016, 03:56 PM)Embolden Wrote: Hey guys,

Looking to get a few games in before list submission for Cally and War of the Roses. But this is an open invitation, because who doesn't like warhammer world!!?? Tongue

Weekend of 30th of April/1st of May.

I think Warhammer world would be the best venue, which means we need to book tables.

Firstly, if you're interested, what day suits you best?

Saturday 30th of April/Sunday 1st if May or either/not bothered/free both days etc

Once we get an idea on numbers, we need to book the tables here:
http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com...ing-table/

Will be booking tables in a day or two.

Interested people:
Rob - Either
Nick - Either
Will - Either

I'm interested. Either day would fine.
Nice one Luke!

I've booked a table for Sunday. Anyone else booking/booked tables?

(26-04-2016, 12:03 PM)Embolden Wrote: I've booked a table for Sunday. Anyone else booking/booked tables?

No, not yet. Was going to, but was waiting to see who was going for definite.
I think JJ has booked one as well

(27-04-2016, 08:58 AM)Embolden Wrote: I think JJ has booked one as well

Just looking at the list of who was going on Saturday above, there are 5 of us Undecided

So either A, two tables is enough and two people team up, B, someone else decides to go before SaturdaySmile, or C, someone doesn't go.

I don't mind being the one who doesn't go if necessary Undecided I can always book an extra table if needs be?
(27-04-2016, 08:58 AM)Embolden Wrote: I think JJ* has booked one as well

*Will

(27-04-2016, 09:16 AM)LukeR Wrote:

Just looking at the list of who was going on Saturday above, there are 5 of us Undecided

So either A, two tables is enough and two people team up, B, someone else decides to go before SaturdaySmile, or C, someone doesn't go.

I don't mind being the one who doesn't go if necessary Undecided I can always book an extra table if needs be?

Don't worry Luke, we're working on finding another to go!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(27-04-2016, 10:42 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(27-04-2016, 08:58 AM)Embolden Wrote: I think JJ* has booked one as well

*Will

(27-04-2016, 09:16 AM)LukeR Wrote:

Don't worry Luke, we're working on finding another to go!

More to the issue is probably that I haven't booked a table. Poor planning on my part!

I'd hate for someone to drive all the way there to play and find there's no free tables. Never been to Warhammer World, and only played a few pick up games in GW stores, so the idea of booking tables is completely alien to me Sad

So, while I appreciate the effort, I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't go this time. On the positive, I'd be saving myself the temptation of buying more models, and can catch up on painting the rest of my Cally list!

So at present, I won't go, but if anyone does desperately want to go and isn't worried by the (possible) lack of a pre booked table, either PM me or text me.