McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Kasabian tonight. Wooooooooot. Then after 4 late nights I get an early one tomorrow.

Like Tom's Gobbos last night once my Salamander got it's act together

Love em, but their first album was so good, they're struggling to recreate the magic. Happens so much, look at Feeder.
(07-06-2011, 05:00 PM)Simon Wrote: Happens so much, look at Feeder.

Feeder are one of those bands that I've always categorised alongside The Stereophonics and to some extent the Foo Fighters, insofar as each album they release seems to have a couple of outstanding tracks, a couple more that are good but the rest seem forgettable. Saying that, the Foo Fighters do seem to be improving with age IMHO.

On which subject, if you didn't catch the Foo Fighters: Back and Forth documentary on the beeb last week, then it's available on iPlayer until the weekend (ahead of the DVD release later this month).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-06-2011, 09:41 PM)Stuart Wrote: On which subject, if you didn't catch the Foo Fighters: Back and Forth documentary on the beeb last week, then it's available on iPlayer until the weekend (ahead of the DVD release later this month).

Glad I didn't pay to go watch it at the cinema then.
(07-06-2011, 04:42 PM)Gareth Wrote: Kasabian tonight. Wooooooooot.

How was the gig?

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Gig was really good. Not as entertaining as NIA Nov 2009, but smaller venue I kind of expected it (festival warm-up gig.) Two previews from the 4th album, Velociraptor was solid, the second song (title unknown) was awesome IMHO. Support (the Penguins) were utter garbage though, not a patch on Reverend and the Makers from last time.

However as a gig, I would relive it, but it wasn't a patch on Kings of Leon last week. But I never expected it to be tbh. Good night with a friend I do not see enough of.
Additional. With nothing planned except Stephen Merchant later in the year, and Michael McIntyre next year I come home to find the White Lies are touring in December the day after my last planned gig. Also sent this video for a US advert
To lose my life was a great album, don't think there was a bad track on there. Maybe Nothing to give would be the weakest track (imo)
(08-06-2011, 12:27 PM)Gareth Wrote: Gig was really good. Not as entertaining as NIA Nov 2009, but smaller venue I kind of expected it (festival warm-up gig.) Two previews from the 4th album, Velociraptor was solid, the second song (title unknown) was awesome IMHO. Support (the Penguins) were utter garbage though, not a patch on Reverend and the Makers from last time.

The last gig that I went to see was a Muse one with Dad in around October (too long ago) which was brill, but I would like to go and see Kasabian, as I like a lot of their albums, espacially West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum, their third album.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)