Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th April 2016
Looking for a 40k cally test game
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
(20-04-2016, 08:33 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: Looking for a 40k cally test game

I'll play you if you want. Need some cally practice myself!
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Anyone up for a cheeky 400 point LOTR action? Or more points? I don't mind Smile
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(18-04-2016, 08:28 PM)Gareth Wrote: After chatting to Chris and JJ at Salute, Matt (or anyone else) could you give me a run though of DZC.

Hi there, yeah I can do the DzC starter with you, no problem.
I'll bring everything we need.

If you have any inclination towards one of the other factions already (PHR, Shaltari, Resistance), I'm sure one of the other guys wouldn't mind if we borrowed their starter set force, as I think they're all playing 40K this week anyway. Otherwise I have UCM and Scourge.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(20-04-2016, 10:11 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote:
(18-04-2016, 08:28 PM)Gareth Wrote: After chatting to Chris and JJ at Salute, Matt (or anyone else) could you give me a run though of DZC.

If you have any inclination towards one of the other factions already (PHR, Shaltari, Resistance), I'm sure one of the other guys wouldn't mind if we borrowed their starter set force, as I think they're all playing 40K this week anyway. Otherwise I have UCM and Scourge.

I have the phr starter force. Though I haven't played with them yet. I've only had the one game with you, so I'd be willing to be the opponent.
If you'd prefer to play and teach I understand.
For the Angelic Horde!
40K or DZC
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance

I don't have a real preference at the moment. I am at the stage where I want to play any games I might buy into first, so any form of game that allows me to gauge if it appeals as a system, with whoever would be perfect.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Will take some 40k. No deathtank.
(21-04-2016, 09:47 AM)Fitz Wrote:

I have the phr starter force. Though I haven't played with them yet. I've only had the one game with you, so I'd be willing to be the opponent.
If you'd prefer to play and teach I understand.

If you're not playing Dropzone Commander with Gareth, guided by Matt, did you want to give Dave a game of DzC instead?

(21-04-2016, 12:39 PM)wako1302 Wrote: 40K or DZC

(24-04-2016, 10:33 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Will take some 40k. No deathtank.

If not, Dave and Matt for 40K?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I can't see any other requests here, so myself, Justin, Mick & Oli are likely to be playing a board game. Possibly Fury of Dracula or something similar.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)