Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th April 2016
(11-04-2016, 10:59 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: Looking for a 40k cally test game, anyone free?

I'm free for a game
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(11-04-2016, 09:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:47 PM)Alpharius Wrote: Looking for some 40k. Happy to play 2000 points of vs some peoples 1850 Cally lists. No death tank probably at that point limit either.

I'll give you a game Matt, it's been a while!
That is has. What do you fancy? 2000 or an 1850 cally test?5
Let's try 2000 if you want and I'll try and play fast!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(12-04-2016, 08:35 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Let's try 2000 if you want and I'll try and play fast!

Smashing. Wont be bringing my death tank even though i fear the bike spam. Might mix it up and throw a primach in the mix.
(12-04-2016, 01:10 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 08:35 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Let's try 2000 if you want and I'll try and play fast!

Smashing. Wont be bringing my death tank even though i fear the bike spam. Might mix it up and throw a primach in the mix.

Ok might be bringing Necrons, might be dark angels, not sure yet!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I had a good Warmachine game last week Smile Does anyone fancy another, or a game of XWing?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(13-04-2016, 08:13 AM)aprilmanha Wrote: I had a good Warmachine game last week Smile Does anyone fancy another, or a game of XWing?

I'm happy to play X-Wing, I've recently acquired both Rebels/Imperials, but due to scheduling I haven't actually played yet. Was going to last weekend but I ended up playing Star Wars Risk instead!

So if I play, it may need to be a intro/learning game.
(13-04-2016, 05:45 PM)LukeR Wrote: I'm happy to play X-Wing, I've recently acquired both Rebels/Imperials, but due to scheduling I haven't actually played yet. Was going to last weekend but I ended up playing Star Wars Risk instead!

So if I play, it may need to be a intro/learning game.

I'm pretty new to it as well but happy to try to teach you Tongue
Bring all the stuff and we can work out what the plan is on the night!
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Me and Matt (scoundrel13) have a game of dropzone commander (1250pts) pencilled in for this week. I'm looking forward to trying out my Hades heavy walker Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Any one fancy a game of LOTR/Hobbit/Middle Earth SBG?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council