Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th March 2016
Completly forgot that due to factory shutdown, I'm up this week (and don't need to do a runner as early as possible!). If anyone is still available, I'll bring my usual array of board games plus a couple of 2 player ones too (dreadfleet and space hulk etc)
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
Rob and I have postponed our game due to transport difficulties. Might be along later, perhaps with one or two of my minions.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I hate to do this but I'm going to have to cancel on Matt (scoundrel13) tonight. Something's come up at work and looks like I'll be working late into the night tonight Sad If anyone has his number can you let him know, in case he doesn't check the forms in time.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(29-03-2016, 05:28 PM)will Wrote: I hate to do this but I'm going to have to cancel on Matt (scoundrel13) tonight. Something's come up at work and looks like I'll be working late into the night tonight Sad If anyone has his number can you let him know, in case he doesn't check the forms in time.

I've let him know. Ant could play him instead if he likes.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I got the message. I can play Ant instead, yeah. I'll bring my UCM too.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
Would like to thank Luke for a great game. Hope i didnt scare you off 40k too much.

Big thanks to Fitz for letting us use his gaming mat. Brilliant to play on and felt very thematic.
(30-03-2016, 08:25 AM)Alpharius Wrote: Would like to thank Luke for a great game. Hope i didnt scare you off 40k too much.

Big thanks to Fitz for letting us use his gaming mat. Brilliant to play on and felt very thematic.

Yes, thanks Matt. No, you didn't scare me off! I actually enjoyed it, far better than I expected my first game of 40k in a while might go.

Yes, thanks Fitz, the battlemat was amazing. Now I've just got to resist buying one.
Dave thanks for the game of Dropzone, ran out of time at the end but it was very close - losing my gates was a bad start for me but the Firstborn did pretty well surviving that long and the kukris were amazing anti-air. Was scary facing so much resistance stuff! Going to drop a squad of braves to take another Eden gate I think!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari