Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 22nd March 2016
So all turn 1 campaign moves completed, map updated. Check out the thread for the map.

So I face the green team of Stu and JJ - up to you guys whether both of you play with 250pts each or whether just JJ does with 500pts.
Will is playing the blue team of Matt (Brightblade) and Ben - again up to you guys whether just Matt plays with 500pts or you take 250pts each.

Paul, Rob and Luke sorry no campaign game this week (some of your foes seem to be running from your forces!) but rest assured your astute moves have guaranteed you reinforcements for next turn.... If you are happy to then I suggest you turn up anyway with a 500pt and 250pt force each and arrange either a three player 2 vs 1 practice game or if one of the blue or green teams aren't participating in their battle they can join you.

So in summary, see you tomorrow for a game, hopefully we can all be accomodating and everyone will get a game even those who are not playing a campaign game. I strongly suggest bringing both a 500pt list and a 250pt list each, so that if your partner does not turn up the game can still be played. Thanks for bearing with me and making your moves - there will be less of a time constraint for turn 2 moves as we'll have at least two weeks to make them instead of just 1.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Up for anything now, have managed to get me 40k stuff back.

Dropzone, 40K, AoS, Boardgames.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(21-03-2016, 10:25 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So in summary, see you tomorrow for a game, hopefully we can all be accomodating and everyone will get a game even those who are not playing a campaign game. I strongly suggest bringing both a 500pt list and a 250pt list each, so that if your partner does not turn up the game can still be played.

Good plan, and thanks for sorting this all out Chris!

If JJ doesn't need my help and everything else pans out then perhaps I can move my LotR game with Rob forward from next week, freeing up next week for a potential campaign game. Then Paul and Luke could also have a game this week?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(21-03-2016, 10:56 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 10:25 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So in summary, see you tomorrow for a game, hopefully we can all be accomodating and everyone will get a game even those who are not playing a campaign game. I strongly suggest bringing both a 500pt list and a 250pt list each, so that if your partner does not turn up the game can still be played.

If JJ doesn't need my help and everything else pans out then perhaps I can move my LotR game with Rob forward from next week, freeing up next week for a potential campaign game. Then Paul and Luke could also have a game this week?

Fine with me

I'll write up a couple of lists just in case then. Might even get some Royal Guard glued up tonight.Smile

I can always bring 40k otherwise, although writing up an army list between now and tomorrow might be a struggle.
(21-03-2016, 11:25 AM)LukeR Wrote:

Fine with me

I'll write up a couple of lists just in case then. Might even get some Royal Guard glued up tonight.Smile

I can always bring 40k otherwise, although writing up an army list between now and tomorrow might be a struggle.

I'll give you battle with my Easterlings Luke...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(21-03-2016, 02:40 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 11:25 AM)LukeR Wrote:

Fine with me

I'll give you battle with my Easterlings Luke...

DoneSmile
(21-03-2016, 10:25 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So I face the green team of Stu and JJ - up to you guys whether both of you play with 250pts each or whether just JJ does with 500pts.
Will is playing the blue team of Matt (Brightblade) and Ben - again up to you guys whether just Matt plays with 500pts or you take 250pts each.

my knees are shot still, i could probably force myself down, but if theres no need i'll let Matt carry the day!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(21-03-2016, 10:56 AM)Stuart Wrote: If JJ doesn't need my help and everything else pans out then perhaps I can move my LotR game with Rob forward from next week, freeing up next week for a potential campaign game. Then Paul and Luke could also have a game this week?

I wouldn't mind a hand Stu?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(21-03-2016, 07:10 PM)Simian Wrote:
(21-03-2016, 10:25 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: So I face the green team of Stu and JJ - up to you guys whether both of you play with 250pts each or whether just JJ does with 500pts.

my knees are shot still, i could probably force myself down, but if theres no need i'll let Matt carry the day!

I've got my army ready so you don't need to force yourself. I got this! Ha ha ha. Be good to play with you but I understand if you can't make it. No worries!
(21-03-2016, 07:22 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I wouldn't mind a hand Stu?

Be afraid JJ, be very afraid! The Uruk Hai issue forth from Isengard!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari