Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th March 2016
I am very confussed about what Game I am playing tonight, last week me and Matt agreed to play Dropzone and it was put on the list of arranged games, but looking at the list now it looks like both me and Matt have been double booked.

Stu & Matt - LotR / Hobbit
Dave & Matt - Dropzone Commander, 1200pts
Dave & Dan - Warhammer 40K

I only have a Dropzone Army with me today, as this is what I thought I was playing. Do not have enough time to go and get my 40K army as some of it is in Wolverhampton.

Maybe we need to include Forum Names on the list of arranged games also.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Think it's a different Matt (bright blade) who is playing Stu
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Cheers sorted - It seems then that it is just me who is double booked.

Matt - Dropzone

Dan = 40K

But as stated I do not have my 40K with me tonight
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
(14-03-2016, 12:31 AM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: Yep if want mate.

Sorry have only just read the forum posts, I am already down to play Matt at Dropzone.

Even if cancelled I do not have any 40K stuff with me.

EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
DropZone Resistance
Sorry Dave (and Dan), probably my fault - it hadn't been posted as an arranged game via a post in this thread and I hadn't picked up on it in the top post. My bad.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey Stuart, just wanted to say thanks for a smashing game. Learned a lot of new stuff.

I am going to look into fighting uphills and make sure we did it right. I think we did.
I think we got it all right last night. We even remembered to use banners!

Looking forward to the campaign now. Nice to get my Gondir army out. Now. What shall I buy next?

Thanks again!
(16-03-2016, 08:29 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey Stuart, just wanted to say thanks for a smashing game. Learned a lot of new stuff.

A pleasure Matt, a veritable bloodbath! Good warm up for the campaign Big Grin
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(16-03-2016, 08:29 AM)Brightblade Wrote: Looking forward to the campaign now. Nice to get my Gondir army out. Now. What shall I buy next?

Fountain court with shield Smile
Though you can't buy them with shield, but defence 7 loveliness
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council