Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th March 2016
Star wars RPG will be on
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(09-03-2016, 12:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: Star wars RPG will be on

Better be or i will come and do damage to your other ankle....
As Stu said I'm up for a game of LOTR/Hobbit.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(09-03-2016, 09:21 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 08:26 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 11:58 PM)Brightblade Wrote: Hey, Stuart. If you are free now, do you fancy a bit of lotr?

Hey Matt, think Stu already has a game arranged this week...

John can't make it next week, so I'm up for some LotR with Matt.

Any preference on which army you want to take Matt? It's probably my turn to muster some bad guys, so I can assemble something accordingly?

I'm happy to play with my Gondorans. Or my orcses if you wanna be the good guys! I'm just happy!

500 or so points?
(09-03-2016, 09:59 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I'm happy to play with my Gondorans. Or my orcses if you wanna be the good guys! I'm just happy!

500 or so points?

Probably my turn to field the bad guys, so I'll start assembling some Orcs or Uruk-Hai this week.

500 points sounds smashing.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-03-2016, 11:13 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(06-03-2016, 08:28 PM)Gareth Wrote: Will or Chris either if you two free for some Guild Ball?

Looks like I am free so I'd be up for a game Gaz

I'm hoping to have Flask painted for a 33.3% completed field.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(10-03-2016, 09:37 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 09:59 PM)Brightblade Wrote: I'm happy to play with my Gondorans. Or my orcses if you wanna be the good guys! I'm just happy!

500 or so points?

Probably my turn to field the bad guys, so I'll start assembling some Orcs or Uruk-Hai this week.

500 points sounds smashing.

Sweet. If you go over by a bit. That's ok. I'd rather you do that than drop a cool army build. I've not done my army yet, still too busy painting mini's to count points! Nearly done.

Looking forward to it!
As said, it was great to meet people last week.

I'll be up for LOTR this week, so I'm happy to play Rob if he's still looking for a game?

Alternatively, I'm up for a game of 40k, if someone is looking, although as I've not played in several years, I might need a bit of a rules refresher.
(09-03-2016, 03:07 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: As Stu said I'm up for a game of LOTR/Hobbit.

(11-03-2016, 04:29 PM)LukeR Wrote: As said, it was great to meet people last week.

I'll be up for LOTR this week, so I'm happy to play Rob if he's still looking for a game?

Alternatively, I'm up for a game of 40k, if someone is looking, although as I've not played in several years, I might need a bit of a rules refresher.

Great stuff, I'll pencil you chaps in for LotR.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(11-03-2016, 04:29 PM)LukeR Wrote: As said, it was great to meet people last week.

Great Big Grin
What points can you make roughly??
Also, If you need to borrow some let me know as I have loads.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council