Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st March 2016
(29-02-2016, 02:13 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 02:09 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Awesome, if you need any more elves I can always bring some as I have pretty much everything except most recent stuff like the galadhrim.

Have dug out the old isengard force and found I have about 800pts painted! A few more not painted and I can't decide between Saruman or an isengard troll...bit too much to take both in a 600pt list.

If you want to go a few more points to accommodate both I'm sure I can squeeze a few more troops in.

Haha! It's not that I can't fit them in, I'll just be a bit light on numbers. But if you do want to do higher....I will bring 750 pts and we can decide tomorrow what to do!

Just want to make sure we finish the game in time.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-02-2016, 10:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Haha! It's not that I can't fit them in, I'll just be a bit light on numbers. But if you do want to do higher....I will bring 750 pts and we can decide tomorrow what to do!

Just want to make sure we finish the game in time.

I've got 500pt and 750pt lists sorted I think. Just time to squeeze in a bit of rules revision before tomorrow!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi all,
Sorry haven't been along in a while, my good lady and I bought a house so we have been spending all of our time decorating and I have been 'trying' to learn how to do plumbing. Let's just say that the water is still off... oops Smile

Anyway, I will try to make it this evening for a game of Mordheim if I can, but it depends on whether I can get out of work in time to construct a small warband etc. I could use the one I took last time so will try my best to get there.

Hopefully at some point soon I can become a regular face at these events and try out some other games. Bought the 2 player Warmahordes set recently so would also like to learn how to play that properly as the woman still refuses to play toy soldiers with me, despite my best efforts to sell it to her - "honest dear, the 'pew pew' noises are essential"

Sad
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
Hey Matt, good to have you back Smile

(01-03-2016, 10:00 AM)thedailylama Wrote: ...I have been 'trying' to learn how to do plumbing. Let's just say that the water is still off... oops Smile

Plastic push-fit - it's the future. Especially when you drill through a hot water pipe about 30 minutes before B&Q closes Blush
(01-03-2016, 10:06 AM)Stuart Wrote: Especially when you drill through a hot water pipe about 30 minutes before B&Q closes Blush

all you have to admit is that you dont want to face my dice again!! the lengths you go to!! Big Grin
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(01-03-2016, 11:04 AM)Simian Wrote: all you have to admit is that you dont want to face my dice again!! the lengths you go to!! Big Grin

That...damn....dice...

Wink
See you later Matt.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(01-03-2016, 01:09 PM)Agincourt Wrote: See you later Matt.

Sorry Paul, not going to be able to make it tonight. Got stuck in a meeting until late. Will get my act together for next week though!
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
(01-03-2016, 07:21 PM)thedailylama Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 01:09 PM)Agincourt Wrote: See you later Matt.

Sorry Paul, not going to be able to make it tonight. Got stuck in a meeting until late. Will get my act together for next week though!

Boooo!!!! Big Grin
OK I had an introductory game with Shaun.
I have started a new warband as high elves don't really fit this story... So have an Altdorf mercenary band - it is set in the Empire after all.
A close, fun game. We were both taking rout tests and my lot ran off first. Shaun gained experience, skills and loot. I had one warrior dead and a hero out for next two games. With no loot to show either I am down to five men already!!!

I am playing LotR next week but maybe you and Shaun can hook up for a game?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Chris, that was a brilliant game - many thanks! I can only apologise for the amount of successful banner re-rolls.

That troll of yours was nasty though, I think this sums up what he did to my Wood Elves...