Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st March 2016
(26-02-2016, 12:44 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 09:39 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 01:02 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I'm currently free for a game of lotr/hobbit.

JJ - fancy giving Rob a game of Tolkien flavoured goodness?

Can do but can't really remember how to play and only got a small force of Elves...

We can run through the rules if you like. I have spare elf models if you need to use them. How many points can you make?
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(27-02-2016, 12:13 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 12:44 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 09:39 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 01:02 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I'm currently free for a game of lotr/hobbit.

JJ - fancy giving Rob a game of Tolkien flavoured goodness?

Can do but can't really remember how to play and only got a small force of Elves...

We can run through the rules if you like. I have spare elf models if you need to use them. How many points can you make?

371pts - Elrond plus 19 High Elves.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I can make a force roughly the same size. I have spare models (captains, named heros, high elves) if you want to make two war bands or more. Just in case you're not sure what war bands are; War bands = 1 hero + 0-12 warriors. One of the new rules that GW have added.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(26-02-2016, 10:58 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 09:38 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-02-2016, 12:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Well I could go for Isenguard to have a bit of practice before the campaign, or I could do Elves if you wanted to try the baddies. Can just roll fro one of the scenarios in one of the booklets on the day.

I'm still trying to assess what I've got - a couple of eBay purchases have gone "missing", but I should be able to cobble something together! At this point it's probably looking like I'll have to field Elves if that's OK?

Yep, Saruman and the Uruk Hai it is. May even proxy an isenguard troll...

I've cobbled together almost 600 points worth of Elves. Nothing on 'em but primer though Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Apologies for the very late notice, but is anyone available star wars RPG?

I'll run it no matter as i have Matt, Nick and Jim coming but anymore would be great.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(29-02-2016, 10:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: Apologies for the very late notice, but is anyone available star wars RPG?

I'll run it no matter as i have Matt, Nick and Jim coming but anymore would be great.

I am playing Mordheim and out the next two weeks also. Not to worry.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(29-02-2016, 10:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: Apologies for the very late notice, but is anyone available star wars RPG?

I'm waiting to hear if Will is going to be free for Guildball (although it being a busy time for him I doubt he will be,) so I'll be along anyway. Must make the most of having the week off work.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(28-02-2016, 10:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've cobbled together almost 600 points worth of Elves. Nothing on 'em but primer though Smile

Awesome, if you need any more elves I can always bring some as I have pretty much everything except most recent stuff like the galadhrim.

Have dug out the old isengard force and found I have about 800pts painted! A few more not painted and I can't decide between Saruman or an isengard troll...bit too much to take both in a 600pt list.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(29-02-2016, 02:09 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Awesome, if you need any more elves I can always bring some as I have pretty much everything except most recent stuff like the galadhrim.

Have dug out the old isengard force and found I have about 800pts painted! A few more not painted and I can't decide between Saruman or an isengard troll...bit too much to take both in a 600pt list.

If you want to go a few more points to accommodate both I'm sure I can squeeze a few more troops in.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(28-02-2016, 07:01 PM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I can make a force roughly the same size. I have spare models (captains, named heros, high elves) if you want to make two war bands or more. Just in case you're not sure what war bands are; War bands = 1 hero + 0-12 warriors. One of the new rules that GW have added.

Thanks Rob, can I borrow an Elf Captain please as I'll have too many for a single warband.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.