Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st March 2016
(23-02-2016, 05:17 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anyone want a game of Lotr, WFB 8th, 40K, Dropzone or Guildball?

LotR sounds good!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-02-2016, 06:31 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 05:17 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Anyone want a game of Lotr, WFB 8th, 40K, Dropzone or Guildball?

LotR sounds good!

Great! Wanna try 600pts? Any particular scenario and what force do you want to use?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-02-2016, 09:18 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(23-02-2016, 06:31 PM)Stuart Wrote:

LotR sounds good!

Great! Wanna try 600pts? Any particular scenario and what force do you want to use?

Smashing - no preference on scenario, but I'll take a look through my various eBay acquisitions and see what sort of force I can muster. What did you have in mind?
Well I could go for Isenguard to have a bit of practice before the campaign, or I could do Elves if you wanted to try the baddies. Can just roll fro one of the scenarios in one of the booklets on the day.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm currently free for a game of lotr/hobbit.
LOTR/Hobbit SBG: Rohan, Minas Tirith, Numenor, Mordor, Moria & Angmar, Isengard, Harad & Umbar, Eregion & Rivendel, Durins Folk, Fellowship, White Council
(24-02-2016, 12:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Well I could go for Isenguard to have a bit of practice before the campaign, or I could do Elves if you wanted to try the baddies. Can just roll fro one of the scenarios in one of the booklets on the day.

I'm still trying to assess what I've got - a couple of eBay purchases have gone "missing", but I should be able to cobble something together! At this point it's probably looking like I'll have to field Elves if that's OK?
(26-02-2016, 01:02 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I'm currently free for a game of lotr/hobbit.

JJ - fancy giving Rob a game of Tolkien flavoured goodness?
(26-02-2016, 09:38 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-02-2016, 12:32 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Well I could go for Isenguard to have a bit of practice before the campaign, or I could do Elves if you wanted to try the baddies. Can just roll fro one of the scenarios in one of the booklets on the day.

I'm still trying to assess what I've got - a couple of eBay purchases have gone "missing", but I should be able to cobble something together! At this point it's probably looking like I'll have to field Elves if that's OK?

Yep, Saruman and the Uruk Hai it is. May even proxy an isenguard troll...
(26-02-2016, 10:58 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: May even proxy an isenguard troll...

I've got one of those on order Big Grin
(26-02-2016, 09:39 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(26-02-2016, 01:02 AM)Rob Lainchbury Wrote: I'm currently free for a game of lotr/hobbit.

JJ - fancy giving Rob a game of Tolkien flavoured goodness?

Can do but can't really remember how to play and only got a small force of Elves...
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.