Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st March 2016
Haha! Yeah it was great thanks Stu - yeah my Troll was awesome, but got to get me a banner! Think you won as we were both broken but only you wounded my leader - realised the points eliminated on either side didn't count for that scenario I think.

Now just need to go on ebay and put in a bid for another troll...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(02-03-2016, 01:07 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 07:21 PM)thedailylama Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 01:09 PM)Agincourt Wrote: See you later Matt.

Sorry Paul, not going to be able to make it tonight. Got stuck in a meeting until late. Will get my act together for next week though!

Boooo!!!! Big Grin
OK I had an introductory game with Shaun.
I have started a new warband as high elves don't really fit this story... So have an Altdorf mercenary band - it is set in the Empire after all.
A close, fun game. We were both taking rout tests and my lot ran off first. Shaun gained experience, skills and loot. I had one warrior dead and a hero out for next two games. With no loot to show either I am down to five men already!!!

I am playing LotR next week but maybe you and Shaun can hook up for a game?

Gutted I couldn't make it. My boss likes to have meetings long after it's time to go home, which is really annoying, but it pays the bills...
Yes, I'm up for playing Shaun next week. Will post in next weeks schedule
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
(02-03-2016, 11:19 PM)thedailylama Wrote:

Sorry Paul, not going to be able to make it tonight. Got stuck in a meeting until late. Will get my act together for next week though!

Boooo!!!! Big Grin
I have started a new warband as high elves don't really fit this story... So have an Altdorf mercenary band - it is set in the Empire after all.
A close, fun game. We were both taking rout tests and my lot ran off first. Shaun gained experience, skills and loot. I had one warrior dead and a hero out for next two games. With no loot to show either I am down to five men already!!!

Gutted I couldn't make it. My boss likes to have meetings long after it's time to go home, which is really annoying, but it pays the bills...

Shaun (LDShaun) is your man. I have sent him an email as he is not used to our forum. But hopefully he is now aware of how to check in.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(02-03-2016, 11:44 PM)Agincourt Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 11:19 PM)thedailylama Wrote:

Boooo!!!! Big Grin

Shaun (LDShaun) is your man. I have sent him an email as he is not used to our forum. But hopefully he is now aware of how to check in.

Thanks Paul
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos