Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 16th February 2016
(12-02-2016, 10:44 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Alpharius Wrote: 40k 2000 points of heresy.

Might not be my normal Alpha legion trickery, could be shattered legions or blackshields depending on book availability.

Fancy a clash with the wolves of fenris? 2000pts.

You are on.
Me and Will are playing Dropzone Commander, 1250pts.
Dropfleet Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 1500pts PHR

Dropzone Commander- 3000pts Scourge, 600pts UCM
PM me anytime to arrange DzC tutorials if you are interested in the game.

Magic the Gathering

UK Dropfleet Champion, Summer Invasion 2017
Warboar Dropfleet Winner, 12.11.17
2nd at Fleet Muster 2, Firestorm Games 10.12.17
Battle for Tlalacon Winner, Beach-Head 2018
(13-02-2016, 10:04 AM)scoundrel13 Wrote: Me and Will are playing Dropzone Commander, 1250pts.

Yep I'm 99% sure I can make the club Tuesday Smile might bring the hades out to play see what it's like.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Hi everyone, long time no see!!!!
There is a chance I might be free to come tomorrow (currently doing a 12.5 hour on call night shift in Nottingham). If I manage to get some sleep, I might drive down Tuesday morning, meaning I might be free for a game. Obviously my attendance is provisional on the number of people that decide to break their jaw, park their car into the motorway central reservation or slash their face, so something like a board game where my attendance isn't absoulutes necessary would be great!!!!
X-wing: any side
Bolt action: 8ths armoured US division
work-in-progress, 7th british armoured division (desert rats) early war
Infinity: Work-in-progress, neoterran capitaline army
(15-02-2016, 11:09 PM)fpsninja Wrote: Hi everyone, long time no see!!!!
There is a chance I might be free to come tomorrow (currently doing a 12.5 hour on call night shift in Nottingham). If I manage to get some sleep, I might drive down Tuesday morning, meaning I might be free for a game. Obviously my attendance is provisional on the number of people that decide to break their jaw, park their car into the motorway central reservation or slash their face, so something like a board game where my attendance isn't absoulutes necessary would be great!!!!

Hey Arif! Would be great to see you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."