Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th January 2016
Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(18-01-2016, 08:51 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz

Count me in...Smile
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(19-01-2016, 10:46 AM)Agincourt Wrote:
(18-01-2016, 08:51 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz

Count me in...Smile

No problem, that fills the player spaces up nicely.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Cheers for the game Dave, was good fun!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Hey Matt, thanks for the game. I totalled up victory points and you won 1383 to 1114. A lot closer than I thought it was - killing your commander at the end helped but that central building with all your troops won you the game as I just couldn't seem to combat it.

Next time let's try 1250 or 1200 points to see if we can finish the game!

Breakdown of points was: Matt kill points gained 383, points in opponents half: 1000
Chris: kp gained: 605, points in opponents half:509
Aircraft didn't count for being in opposite table half and infantry counted 3x.
Was an interesting scenario, it forced us to play differently but I do prefer the objective games- nice for a bit of variation though.

Until next time!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Glad you had a good game Will, Thanks for giving me a chance to try and teach the game Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
(20-01-2016, 01:25 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: Glad you had a good game Will, Thanks for giving me a chance to try and teach the game Big Grin

Thanks for teaching me, it was lots of fun. Now I just must resist buying some warmachine bits until I've made at least a bit of progress on my ever growing pile of stuff to paint. Smile
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."