Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Property
Someone left a black coat at the club 27th Sept. I have brought it home... Let me know if it's yours... Can arrange collection!
If it is not ours and already there let me know also...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(27-10-2015, 11:24 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Someone left a black coat at the club 27th Sept. I have brought it home... Let me know if it's yours... Can arrange collection!

That would be mine paul. Dont suppose i could collect it on thursday? PM me your address of thats okay with you?
(28-10-2015, 10:52 AM)Alpharius Wrote:
(27-10-2015, 11:24 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Someone left a black coat at the club 27th Sept. I have brought it home... Let me know if it's yours... Can arrange collection!

That would be mine paul. Dont suppose i could collect it on thursday? PM me your address of thats okay with you?

No probs - will do
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I lost a car key at the club on 17th Nov, would be very grateful if anyone picked it up maybe outside on the ground? We were the last to leave and the club was locked by the time I realised - will try and go back today to look for it.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Key found, fell out of my pocket into the long grass. Oops. Thanks for the help last night Matt and Simon.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari