Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th July 2011
(17-07-2011, 07:49 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: as gareth has offered for me to use his cryx are there any warmachine games i can join

I might be able to have a game with you, although my Menites are completely baseless, so I'm waiting for my new bases to arrive form Dragon Forge, but if they do arrive, then I'd definately be up for a game. Just don't count on them arriving Smile!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Looks like I'm free to play a game then. I'm up for Warmachine, Malifaux (Still not sure on any of the rules though) or even Infinity or Hordes (With 100% proxying) if someone really wants to.

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
ok luke sounds cool i hope that they do comeBig Grin
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(17-07-2011, 11:39 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Looks like I'm free to play a game then. I'm up for Warmachine, Malifaux (Still not sure on any of the rules though) or even Infinity or Hordes (With 100% proxying) if someone really wants to.

If I can make it along I'm still up for Malifaux, but no worries at all if you arrange another game.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Fantastic, I'll find some super glue to get my Malifaux put together ready for if you're there then Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I've assembled my Bushido today, so if my bases don't arrive, and if someone's up for learning the rules (perhaps Gareth as I know that he went to the demonstration) with me, then I'd be up for a game of Bushido.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Maybe next week Luke, I have to find time to assemble these Goblins and Hellboy first. Weeks target is to complete the Bane Thralls, but I have a shed to build tomorrow, if the rain holds off.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
In fact Luke, if we can find Tom a Warmachine opponent then yes I would to play you at the Mini-Ninja game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ok then, we'll wait and see what happens.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
If I can make it up, anyone interested in Bloodbowl or wings of war?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers