Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Ball clarifications
Smile 
Here is a list of clarifications. I was looking to make sure I got smoke clouds right, but it would appear you cannot engage the goal (not that it's stopped Paul scoring.) Also interesting that both players share a single plot deck. Wills will prove popular.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
One thing I noticed is that casket time has to be declared before an attack, so I can't see if it takes a player out and then declare it. Oops!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(01-10-2015, 05:03 AM)Gareth Wrote: Here is a list of clarifications. I was looking to make sure I got smoke clouds right, but it would appear you cannot engage the goal (not that it's stopped Paul scoring.) Also interesting that both players share a single plot deck. Wills will prove popular.

I missed the bit where it said the deck is shared. Makes my buying a deck more useful Big Grin also glad to see I was playing bricks countercharge ability correctly. Didn't help me win though Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Nice one Gaz.

Thanks for the game. I have downloaded everything for free!

Deffo gonna be playing this. I'll probably go for the engineers as no-one seems to have gone for them yet.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill