Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tau rumours
(19-10-2015, 11:49 AM)manrogue Wrote: Due to drop in the next week i think, anyone else read the rules for the new Tau fortification?

Love that a land raider crusader can potentially glance its self to death off it... lol

Those dark Eldar venoms are gonna be in trouble.

Also my dakafexen and flyrants will have to watch their fire. :/

And it moves! Craziness. Although in my opinion the model doesn't look like it should so no idea why it can.

For those who want to know, rules below

Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Whats the rules mate, was shown on Saturday a pic of it, something about it moving? But I know very little about the Tau release

Cheers Will, as above. Basically if you are on the shield wall and pass your cover save, on a roll of 6 that attack causes a automatic wound or glance at the Ap of weapon that shot it back at the unit. So a crusader firing its huricane bolters at the wall could potentially glance itself to death.

I also like the idea a invisible grav centstar shooting at it and killing their own models instead lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven