Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th December 2015
I'm playing Dave (Wako)at Dropzone Commander this week, 750pts
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(09-12-2015, 12:10 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'm playing Dave (Wako)at Dropzone Commander this week, 750pts

Chris, have ordered the extra units I require to get to 1,500 pts - I will let you know if they arrive and are built in time.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(09-12-2015, 02:26 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 12:10 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I'm playing Dave (Wako)at Dropzone Commander this week, 750pts

Chris, have ordered the extra units I require to get to 1,500 pts - I will let you know if they arrive and are built in time.

Ok cool, will bring all my Shaltari anyway cos they all fit in one box, and will write a 750 list with no commander (skirmish), a 1000pt clash list and a 1500pt clash list so you can take your pick on Tuesday!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
What o! I know I am new! I am up for a bit of 40k to break myself in gently if anybody fancies it!

Also, I do have a fully painted imperial assault set, if that helps the Star Wars theme?
(09-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Brightblade Wrote: What o! I know I am new! I am up for a bit of 40k to break myself in gently if anybody fancies it!

Also, I do have a fully painted imperial assault set, if that helps the Star Wars theme?

I could give you a game of 40k vs my Alpha legion if you like. I will tone it down and we can have a walk through rule changes and the psychic phase.

Did you pickup battlescribe in the end?

Let me know what points value you want to do.
(09-12-2015, 11:19 PM)Alpharius Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Brightblade Wrote: What o! I know I am new! I am up for a bit of 40k to break myself in gently if anybody fancies it!

I could give you a game of 40k vs my Alpha legion if you like. I will tone it down and we can have a walk through rule changes and the psychic phase.

Brilliant! A game of 40k. How nice! Shall I bring some scenery?

Not yet downloaded battlescribe. . Forgot what it was called! Lol. 1500pts? Or a little more? No need to tone it down! I'll have to decide which army to use. Might drag out my nurglies!
(10-12-2015, 09:05 AM)Brightblade Wrote:

Not yet downloaded battlescribe. . Forgot what it was called! Lol. 1500pts? Or a little more? No need to tone it down! I'll have to decide which army to use. Might drag out my nurglies!

You can bring some if you like. If we can nab a good city box we should be okay though. 1500 sounds good.

Bring on the nurglies, or anything but the D-wraiths.
(10-12-2015, 12:52 PM)Alpharius Wrote:

You can bring some if you like. If we can nab a good city box we should be okay though. 1500 sounds good.

Ha ha ha. I'll sort a list and see you on Tuesday at half six?

No d weapons from me. So uncivilised.
(10-12-2015, 06:07 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

Half 6 is good. See you then.
(10-12-2015, 06:07 PM)Brightblade Wrote:

Blimey you're keen. If we say quarter too, thats our official start time but i will probably be there early to set up. See you then.