Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th November 2015
(18-11-2015, 02:43 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(18-11-2015, 01:48 AM)thedailylama Wrote: WHFB 1500pts if anyone wants to dig out their old models. If not I'm willing to try AoS if anyone wants to demo and teach me the rules. Although, I don't think there is much to it.

Willing to give you a game of AoS in a couple of weeks, but still learning the game myself.

Hi Wako1302, sure no problem. Just let me know when you are ready Smile
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
[/quote]

Hi Paul,
Never played Mordheim, but would love to give it a go. I will have a look online to see if I can get the gist of the rules. TBH I am not too fussed about what I play, I just want to play Smile I only have WHFB models right now so they would slot nicely into Mordheim and give me an opportunity to try something different, therefore a compromise it is!
I will have a read of the rules over the next few days and assemble some troops for combat. Do we need to agree on a points limit or something?
Thanks for the offer also.
Matt
[/quote]

OK Have pm'd a dropbox link to some stuff if not already found it.
A warband is 500 crowns I think.
Let me know which race/army you will go for I will try and pick something different.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Paul / Matt - I haven't arranged a game this week as the prospect of a nightmare few days at work is looming next week, but if I can make it along I wouldn't mind being a spectator for your game if you don't mind?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-11-2015, 10:44 AM)Stuart Wrote: Paul / Matt - I haven't arranged a game this week as the prospect of a nightmare few days at work is looming next week, but if I can make it along I wouldn't mind being a spectator for your game if you don't mind?

No need to spectate Mordheim can run with several players and there are scenarios to do that.

I will add a scenario - Bodyguards is the one I am thinking of.

I will pm you my dropbox (think you already have it) with relevant things in mordheim folder (of course!).
Thanks Paul - I'll certainly in if I can escape work at a reasonable hour.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(20-11-2015, 01:52 PM)Stuart Wrote: Thanks Paul - I'll certainly in if I can escape work at a reasonable hour.

If not Matt and I will play scenario one from the standard campaign. So no pressure/worries...

Hi Paul,
Never played Mordheim, but would love to give it a go. I will have a look online to see if I can get the gist of the rules. TBH I am not too fussed about what I play, I just want to play Smile I only have WHFB models right now so they would slot nicely into Mordheim and give me an opportunity to try something different, therefore a compromise it is!
I will have a read of the rules over the next few days and assemble some troops for combat. Do we need to agree on a points limit or something?
Matt
[/quote]

Let me know which race/army you will go for I will try and pick something different.
[/quote]

Hi Paul, got the links thanks and the basic rules seem fairly straight-forward. With the exception of a few dwarfs I only have Warriors of Chaos models, so will probably use my marauders and assemble a Mercenary warband as the description seems to suit the models nicely.
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
(21-11-2015, 05:59 PM)thedailylama Wrote:
(20-11-2015, 10:39 AM)Agincourt Wrote:

Hi Paul,
Matt

[/quote]

Hi Paul, got the links thanks and the basic rules seem fairly straight-forward. With the exception of a few dwarfs I only have Warriors of Chaos models, so will probably use my marauders and assemble a Mercenary warband as the description seems to suit the models nicely.
[/quote]

Ok cool, I will add roster sheets and quick reference sheets to the pot today.
Looking for some 40k. 2000 points ish.
I should be playing Justin at Halo Fleet Battles again. The game is rather good.

(17-11-2015, 11:02 PM)wako1302 Wrote:
(17-11-2015, 01:37 AM)Raowulf Wrote: Anyone free for a board game?

I am free for a board game

I'll let Oli know, I'm sure he'd like to join in on a board game.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)