Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd November 2015
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & JJ - Halo Fleet Battles
  • Shane & Will - Warhammer 40K
  • Matt & Sam - Warhammer 40K, 2000pts
  • Stu, John & Paul - Dungeon Saga
  • Dave & Fitz - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Wyvern Chris & Karl - SAGA
Games Sought:
  • Matt - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Dan - Warhammer 40K
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi, new tau player in need of some shooting practice!
Looking for 1850pts cheers.
Me and Sam (Cookie) are playing 2000 points.

Heresy Alpha Legion vs Orks. All the orks.
40K or AoS (Still learning)
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(28-10-2015, 09:55 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Hi, new tau player in need of some shooting practice!

I can give you a game if you want. I'm sure my 'nids can give you enough targets to practice on. Possibly too many targets Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

(29-10-2015, 12:37 PM)will Wrote:
(28-10-2015, 09:55 AM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: Hi, new tau player in need of some shooting practice!

I can give you a game if you want. I'm sure my 'nids can give you enough targets to practice on. Possibly too many targets Tongue

Hay, I'd love to shoot your nids! Look forward to it.
would like to get round to dystopian wars,

but could also overlord for descent. Or even 1850pts 40k
For the Angelic Horde!
Chris from Wyvern is able to come along again this week, and wondered if anyone fancies a go at Command and Colours: The Great War?
WHFB if anyone fancies it?
“Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm”
WHFB: Warriors of Chaos
John and myself (and maybe Paul) are going to have a go a Dungeon Saga this week. I'd better get on and have a look at the rules...