Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th October 2015
(19-10-2015, 11:20 AM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(15-10-2015, 12:20 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Up for 40K 1,850 pts

I can give you a game Dave, need to test my kustom battle fortress before I go to Nottingham this weekend coming, you all right with my putting a super heavy down, guessing you will have some knights, but that thing is built to kill tanks so maybe it will have a chance.

No probs, just playing the usual Sisters + Knights list
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
I can't make this week. Work getting in the way at the moment unfortunately!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(14-10-2015, 09:46 PM)johnb60 Wrote:
(14-10-2015, 08:34 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Mick, Justin, Simon, Paul hopefully having a bash at Imperial Assault... Big Grin

Is there room for me ?

John B.

We were expecting you to join too John, as you enjoyed descent so much, so a space is saved for you Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Will, Gaz - I've got everything we need for the game tonight, but you're welcome to bring your own figures along for your warband if you want to. For an intro game I'd suggest you'd need figures to represent:
  • Wizard - something with a staff would be ideal
  • Wizard's Apprentice - again, a staff would be great
  • Pair of "Thugs" (armed with single hand weapon, sword, etc.)
  • Pairs of Archers (armed with a bow rather than crossbow)
  • Part of Treasure Hunters (armed with single hand weapon, leather armour)

You can also bring a D20 if you want to use your own dice (I'd recommend it - my D20 dice are apparently cursed).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks for the heads up, but I have been looking forward to picking nothing up for this game, since Chris remembered he was married. Plus when I lose I will blame your dice.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can bring some models to represent, although they may be lacking in paint as I didn't get the time I planned to paint over the weekend :/ The D20 may be a problem though as I seem to have lost mine :O Oh well as Gareth said if it all goes wrong I can blame the cursed dice Tongue
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."