Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th October 2015
(14-10-2015, 08:34 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Mick, Justin, Simon, Paul hopefully having a bash at Imperial Assault... Big Grin

Is there room for me ?

John B.
J B
Great Granddad Ninja 75% Bionic. Number of figures painted February 2018 85 Figures painted since February lost count.
Don't tell Stuart. Angel Wink Wink Wink
Up for 40K 1,850 pts
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Me and Shane playing our 2000points of 40k from last week.
Stu and Will, sorry I can't make the game this Tuesday after all, it's actually my wife's birthday so taking her out instead (no I hadn't realised either....oops!). Will have to try Frostgrave another time.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(17-10-2015, 02:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Stu and Will, sorry I can't make the game this Tuesday after all, it's actually my wife's birthday so taking her out instead (no I hadn't realised either....oops!). Will have to try Frostgrave another time.

If there is no other interest, may I step into Chris's shoes here. I was interested before, but I didn't want to crowd the game out.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(17-10-2015, 04:12 PM)Gareth Wrote:
(17-10-2015, 02:02 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Stu and Will, sorry I can't make the game this Tuesday after all, it's actually my wife's birthday so taking her out instead (no I hadn't realised either....oops!). Will have to try Frostgrave another time.

If there is no other interest, may I step into Chris's shoes here. I was interested before, but I didn't want to crowd the game out.

sounds to me. the more the merrier i think.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

That's great Gaz, I'll take you and Will through an intro game.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hello I used to play 40k in the Rogue trader days and would it be ok to come along and see how its changed??
(19-10-2015, 12:15 AM)Brian M Wrote: Hello I used to play 40k in the Rogue trader days and would it be ok to come along and see how its changed??

Hi Brian, and welcome to the forum. Feel free to come along for a chat and look around - there are usually at least a couple of 40K games going on. Look forward to meeting you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(15-10-2015, 12:20 PM)wako1302 Wrote: Up for 40K 1,850 pts

I can give you a game Dave, need to test my kustom battle fortress before I go to Nottingham this weekend coming, you all right with my putting a super heavy down, guessing you will have some knights, but that thing is built to kill tanks so maybe it will have a chance.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth